stonecontact.comNo money, no order

T

I found the website www.stonecontact.com, which offered membership and discounts. I registered here and paid for the membership. After that I ordered some stuff, but my discount didn’t appear. I contacted the seller, and he promised to return money. But he still hasn’t delivered my order, as well as he didn’t return money. He stopped to reply to my emails.Please, if someone here had the same experience, can you help to return money back?

More stonecontact.com Complaints & Reviews