Stonebridge CollegeRefund

S

I registered with Stonebridge College to do Human Resources Management, I paid the deposit and signed up for instalments, the next day my father passed away and I email them on 21st September how to cancel my course, I had no response. On 24th September 2012 I again emailed asking how to cancel my course and the reasons why. I did not receive a reply until October stating that I had to send my request in writing. Which I did, explaining my reasons, I got a standard letter telling me it was passed the seven days and I was not entitled to a refund and if I wanted I could change my course.

I wrote back with all the evidence of the emails I sent and the email response I received, again I received a standard letter stating it was to late to cancel and I had no legal rights and I could change my course.

I then decide if I had to I would consider changing my course, so I decided on one £100 cheaper but was then informed I would still have to pay the same as the previous course.

All I want it my refund of the monies I have paid, to pay for my fathers funeral as stated.

Please can someone advise me what I can do.

Lesley.

Jackie Smedley Jul 27, 2018

Hi, Lesley,
    This may help you ; https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/regulation/consumer-contracts-regulations