Stonebridge CollegeRefund

This review was posted by
a verified customer
Verified customer
Review updated:

I registered with Stonebridge College to do Human Resources Management, I paid the deposit and signed up for instalments, the next day my father passed away and I email them on 21st September how to cancel my course, I had no response. On 24th September 2012 I again emailed asking how to cancel my course and the reasons why. I did not receive a reply until October stating that I had to send my request in writing. Which I did, explaining my reasons, I got a standard letter telling me it was passed the seven days and I was not entitled to a refund and if I wanted I could change my course.

I wrote back with all the evidence of the emails I sent and the email response I received, again I received a standard letter stating it was to late to cancel and I had no legal rights and I could change my course.

I then decide if I had to I would consider changing my course, so I decided on one £100 cheaper but was then informed I would still have to pay the same as the previous course.

All I want it my refund of the monies I have paid, to pay for my fathers funeral as stated.

Please can someone advise me what I can do.

Thank you,


  • Ja
    Jackie Smedley Jul 27, 2018
    This comment was posted by
    a verified customer
    Verified customer

    Hi, Lesley,
    This may help you ;

    0 Votes

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions