SSI / Computer Institute - Ashok Nagar, ChennaiBig fraud institute

R

For your information, Please careful to joining at SSI, Computer Institute, Ashok Nagar, Chennai, is a very big fraud Institute.

Actually I joined VB.NET course with fees paid fully Rs.3,000/-. But, they are not teached proper time of schedule and complete it.

They are teaching to student, only when they will free time and also changing different time with different faculty.

So, please take care those are joining at SSI, Ashok Nagar Branch, Chennai.

Thanks,
Ramesh

• Lg
    LGJ Aug 27, 2013

Yes. In Aug 2013, SSI Vadapalani (next to Vivek & Opp to Kamala theater), Arcot Road is a very big fraud and scam artists. They should be put behind jail. Day light robbery in the name of training. Very similar experience. All promises, took money of 2500 rupees and never took a class. Never a class after paying money. We kept asking for the money as this is absolutely SSI's fault. They failed to provide the service but did not refund the money. Big time cheats.

Sailaja Kesariwal Nov 02, 2010

Ravi,

u are 100 % right...ssi vadapalani is a big fruad..all colleges are not liking them as they cheat there students at vadapalani

• Ka
    kananan Dec 01, 2009

like wise
    SSi it education vadapalani
    This is fraud it education, I joined this institution with my friends by seeing the add and website, I phoned to them about to ask course but she one who attend my call asked to come straight to the center which is in vadapalani, I went there she spokes very nicely and told that we are providing course with project, project is ready if you want you can get otherwise we provide real-time project by one of the trainer. She also promised we will finish the course within the time we specified but the course is not complete and also the project is not complete. She told we will give….. but till last she didn’t give, at last she told that we can’t give project only we can give title and abstract you have to do that project’s i get upset on her she cheated me and also my friends.
    So dear friends don’t believe the it education they are not providing proper notes and class.they only get the material from net(website), for that why should we give money to them.
    Don’t believe them, they are covering us by lovely words.
    By
    ravi

• Ro
    Rosi Jarger Oct 30, 2009

Sorry Anna nagar IIHT is very good Centre in Chennai.

• Ro
    Rosi Jarge Oct 30, 2009

Anna nagar IIHT is also fraud Institute.

• Ss
    SSIASHOKNAGAR Oct 26, 2009

hello hai all i cud understand the feeling of u all. Now v r not under control of SSi cum Aptech. v r running separately in name of SSI(Software skills & innovations), ashok nagar. as a franchisee v got many probs from head off which was later taken by aptech. now as a separate private inst. v r able to deliver gud service. Ramesh, if u r interested, plz walk in to our off. v r in same place but with difference.

• Pe
    peppy Aug 16, 2009

bloody hell institute... they r ### us. the 1ne who commented 1st for this post damn u idiot middle finger for u

• De
    deeparavi Jul 16, 2009

its an fraud instiu..i had de exp wen i joined c, c++ cours n 2005. dey din ve faculties... in de fnal xamination, de person der gav de booklet for us 2 refer...wate f money..aware guys

sabary Feb 26, 2009

absolute nonsense

• Pr
    PreSSIFaulty Nov 12, 2008

I agreed with those comments. I was teaching in SSI Institute in Kottarakara, Kerala. There I found actually that institute was not affiliated with SSI. They are providing photo copies study meterials. The person how own that Institute is a Fraud Guy. He collect money from students promptly, but not ready to pay for staffs. He won't pay salary for 2 months . If we ask he told it is waved.I joined there when IT field was so down during 2003. But quit after 3 months.

• Na
    nagarajakumar Nov 08, 2008

i joined bio informatics course in madurai ssi they ask me to pay 15000 i paid but there was no course teacher or they did not teach this course mu 15000 rs gone

Anil Sep 29, 2008

I fully agree with SSI being fraud. Even i took exams and paid to SSI Adyar office. I was given fraud mark sheets by Mr. Sabry. When i talked to her manager Ms. Sheena, she came out to be the real fraud lady behind whole thing.

I am making a police complaint against SSI Adyar office.

• Se
    selvan Nov 27, 2007

Hi,

You are right.

• Se
    selvan Nov 27, 2007

Hi,

what you said is right this SSI people always doing like that only,

I joined in the Vadapalani SSI where they are not providing the study materials also.

I want to ask one question to the persons who commented previously, "if they can do only like that means then what is the purpose of paying the fees, for what sake they are getting the money from us.

And who are you to use this sort of rubbish words, I thing you are the stupid fellow.

And I am having a doubt that you may be one of the partner of the SSI or you may be the franchesy , that's why you are commenting like this".

• Th
    tharani Oct 31, 2007

Hello,

Your are stupid fellow dont use stupid words.

All computer centers can handle courses like that only, you are words not true.