Sport Clips — lousy customer service, bold face lies...
9/30/2019 5:45 pm I attempted to check in on line. Failed. Walked in. Me and another fellow there waiting. There were 8 online check ins on the board and only two in the store waiting. Facing 70 minute wait. Lady at desk says it will be faster, so I sign up. While waiting I hear another fellow checking out complain about being unable to check in on line.
Looks like we are next. A guy comes in to have his hair cut fixed. Was told "sorry gimme five minutes and you're next." No problem. When she was done in walked 2 check ins. Apparently I was NOT next. She wouldn't look at me as she walked the next customer back. Then the manager called another online checkin.
I stood to leave and was given the "We're sorry!" I didn't want an apology, I wanted either the truth about the wait or a haircut for my son Jebidiah. I got neither. I did get a decent dose of bad attitude from the blonde manager though.
Here's the deal, either fix your online check in or figure out how to tend to both kinds of customers. I was a loyal 14 year customer of your stores in West Chester, OH, Cedar Rapids, IA, Mt. Juliet, TN and now Spring Hill, TN. The operative word in that sentence is WAS. I will be taking my business elsewhere. That's me and my son 12 times a year.
Scott Simms, [protected].
More Sport Clips Complaints & Reviews
- Sport Clips Haircuts - racial discrimination / hiring pratices 
- Sports Clips - racial discrimination 
- Sports Clips - ruined my life 
- Sport Clips - theft of wages
- Sports Clips - if you're a female, don't let them touch you!!!
- Sport Clips - haircut
- SportClips Location Sugarcreek Plaza Ohio - unethical behaviour
- Sports Clips for Men - Haircuts - wait times for a haircut is too long
- Sport Clips - unethical/unprofessional behavior
- Sport Clips - service