SPENCER HEALTH AND FITNESSDIRTY GYM

S

GYM IS DIRTY. THEY DONOT WIPE DOWN THE EQUIPMENT. THEY DO NOT ENFORCE THE TOWEL REQUIREMENT. THE EQUIPMENT IS TORE UP. THE PREACHER CURL BECKH IS TORN AND NEVER CLEANED. THE WEIGHTS ARE NEVER WIPED DOWN. THE GYM IS A BREEDING AREA FOR STAFF AND SWINE FLU VIRUS. THE STAFF ARE A BUNCH OF OLD GUYS WHO JUST SIT AROUND AND CHAT UP THEIR OLD GUY BUDDIES. WORST GYM I HAVE EVER BEEN TO

• Ra
    Ralph Ma Feb 14, 2011

A lot of fat 40 year old boys who have never had a girlfriend, who live in their mother's basements like to write bad things about places they have never been. People should have to prove that they have actually been to places they critique!

Ralph M.

• Ra
    Ralph Ma Feb 14, 2011

I have never had a problem with Spencers Gym. I've been there a few times when I was In Hilo. I always thought it was an O.K. place. It seems that no matter how decent a place is (Just like hotel and restaurant reviews) there are always going to be a few whiners. If you are not too neurotic, this is a good gym and the folks there are as good as anyplace. Next time I go to Hilo I will definitely visit there again.

Ralph M.

• Bi
    bill allen Oct 12, 2010

The first comment on Spencer's facility is totally false. I've been to many clubs in the United State and
    Asia and this facility is the cleanest and friendiest. You must be talking about another club or you
    sound like you were smoking crack. If you can find a cleaner facility in Hilo I'd like to see it for myself.
    According to the local newspaper for the past fourteen years this facility has "always" been voted the
    best facility on the East side of the island. That alone says volumes. Everything there is first class.

• Ta
    Taba Feb 06, 2010

Yah... all the comments that you made are totally opposite of my experience... the gym is the cleanest I have been to and the staff is friendly. This gym has been voted Best Health and Fitness Center on the Big Island for many years already!.

• Bi
    bill allen Jan 21, 2010

about your comment. I've been to hundreds of gyms in America and frankly, this is the cleanest I've been in. You must be a person who got kicked out of there
    because I've been there on many of my visits and the gym is always spotless. CLEAN with capital letters. You seem like a mad person and a unhappy camper.
    You are talking about a differnt gym buddy. The staff is not old and the management is first class.