Speed Express Delivery ServiceScam

A Review updated:

Usually I don't write complaints but I was ALMOST a victim to this scam and people need to know. It starts by meeting someone online that claims they are looking for love. DO NOT BE FOOLED!! IT IS THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE THE SCAMMERS! After getting to know them they tell you what you want to hear and that they will send 1.Apple I Phone, .One Tiffany Diamond Ring, .Assorted Clothing, .One 18K Gold Necklace5, One 18K Gold Bangles, One Calvin Klein Perfume, One Dell Vorster 3500 Laptop or anything u desire or request. And of course who could forget the large sum of money. I was told I would receive ($500, 000.) That is five hundred thousand POUNDS! And everything will be sent through Speed Express Delivery Service Ltd and will arrive 2-3 days. And of course he even sent me a receipt with the delivery service logo which had my name and contact information on it. Two days later I received an email from the soo called speed express that my package was in Malaysia and I needed to send US$1, 500 through western union to cover the taxes in order for me to get my package. A lot of people have fallen victim to this scam. But i became suspicious when I noticed the contact number of the person was the same contact number on the Speed Express receipt. LOL to think the jerks would have been smarter.

Scam