Southern Disposal - Memphis, TNMost terrible experience!

D

I had the most terrible experience with a so called customer service rep... This person took my payment on the phone this afternoon but was extremely rude on the phone, did not want to give me her name, and also hung up on me... She was pretty racial on that phone and made feel very uncomfortable.

To top-it off she said or claimed to be the manager (I did not believe that.) I told her I would report this matter and she did not care (hung-up the phone).

SOUTHERN DISPOSAL on 621 E. Brooks Rd. Memphis, TN needs to start screening employees correctly because that could really get them in to a lot of trouble + I know they have lost my business as of today it may not be much but I'm sure that there will be others unhappy as well. It is sad to see the kind of people these companies are hiring not investing more time on the screening.