South Bay Tattoo CompanyStay away

J

South Bay Tattoo Company in Chula Vista had to change their name because the artist messed up so many peoples tattoos! It used to be known as Celebrity Tattoo. The artist calls himself South Bay Mike and he has no integrity. I heard he will mess up your tattoo on purpose if he doesn't like you personally or if he thinks you dissed him in some way. Why not just not do the tattoo and send the person somewhere else. Man up! He is so paranoid! He also has messed up badly on many peoples tattoos. One he did for me was decent. Then he totally ###ed up the other one and didn't even care that he did. He is also a jerk. He is arrogant and he talks trash about other tattoos that you got and the artist that did them even though their work is 100% better than his. WARNING AVOID THIS SHOP AT ALL COSTS!!! Go to LEFTY'S on Broadway instead. South Bay Mike worked under the owner of LEFTY'S, but LEFTY's has decent artists. The owner of LEFTY'S is a jerk too, but he does great work. Worth the money.

• Mi
    mike ke. Feb 23, 2017

Hi I am Southbaymike I just came across this article and thought it would be important to share my disbelief in this. Anyone who nows me knows I have the upmost integrity and care about my artwork and the people that trust me to do there work this is an attack add I don't even know a Japanese Mendez . I would never mess up a person's artwork excuse I didn't like or agree with them on something this is ridiculous and a childish attempt. Here is a photo of my actual work.

• Jd
    J Darren Domingo Mar 10, 2016

I had Mike do some touch up on faded tattoos and he did an awesome job. This complaint seems like a hit piece and the fact that complainer attempts to steer the reader to a specific shop makes me very suspicious. I can only vouch for my experience which was very good and I anticipate going back to Mike for more work.

Comments