sobakawa pillowunauthorized charges

I called the telephone number on the television. All I wanted to buy was 2 king size pillows. It was an automated line & I kept responding negative to the prompts. I called back & discovered that they had charged over $333.00 to my credit card. I told them to cancel the order, but they said that it had already been shipped. I also called my credit card company & the charge was already on my account. I received another call stating that my order had not been completed. I stated again that I wanted to cancel the complete order. First they tell me that it has already shipped, then they want more information. My credit card company told me to refuse the shipment, but the charges would remain on my credit card until the items were returned. I don't know if they are coming or not & can't seem to find out what the status is. I went to their website & it simply stated that my order was being processed. It appears that I can't find out anything from this company!!! Buyer beware!!!

sandra acevedo May 21, 2012

My husband watched the commercial and called the number to order. 1 pillow with a free pillow case for 19.99 and if u order now you get a 2nd pillow for free with a pillow case..+ shipping and handling...he went through all the prompts and said no to all the extras..at the end after giving cc info automated system says our total charge was 63.83. We immediately went on line to find a customer service number to speak with someone.ironically there is no number and the charge has gone through our acct..total scam and we fell for.it. Buyer beware..

• Da
    Daverica Parker Dec 02, 2011

I so wish I had reviewed this site prior to ordering my pillow. I called the 800 number and place an order for 1 pillow for $19.99+ a free pillow. I selected all the prompts to decline any additional pillow. To my amazement at the end of the order I was charged $91.00. I called back to speak to a live representative however there were none available. I jumped on the website to try to locate a telephone number for someone to speak to. Unfortunately they do not have customer service department that is there that can truly assist you. I called National Express which is the ordering location # 866.434.6600 billing dept # 800.554.5925. There I was advised my order was not in the system. They could not provide any additional information that would assist me.

This is a scam, I am so pissed!!!