Smart Savings Center.comWhat a scam!

If you are a victim of Smart Savings Center or of its affliates such as DBS (Discount Book Sale) or Smartvideo's scam, file a complaint to the Florida's Attorney General, the district attorney of Palm Beach County, Florida, BBB of Southeast Florida, and your own credit card company. Let's pull together our energy, time, and resources to shut down this company and stop them from scamming and conning more people.

Andrew_ Jul 17, 2010

Smartsavingscenter.com is invoicing me 3 times for one game that I have purchased. When I received the game with the invoice, the amount was not shown. When i look at my online statement, I was invoiced 3 times. I try calling customer service and it was an extremely long wait. I gave up waiting for customer service. Beware of this company when you are buying video games. I got the promotional link from IGN.com.

I will never purchase another video game from this company. There address is below with contact number.

Smartsavingscenter.com