Slumberland Burnsville — Bad service
I ordered several items from Slumberland in July, all items have also been paid for. It is now November and I have still not received my order in full. I was told I would have all of my items within 30 days when I placed my order. I have also had problems with the deliveries. They first came in September (yes later than the 30 days) and the couch I ordered could not fit in the elevator, so instead of trying the stairs they told me it wouldn't fit. I had to go to the store and pick out other furniture. Second trip a week later brought my new couch and nothing else. Third trip end of September brought 1/2 of my bedroom set. Which they didn't put together because they didn't have the whole set. This has been sitting in a corner of my bedroom since, because they still have not delivered the whole set. The fourth delivery they buzzed to get into my building. By the time I got downstairs to let them in they were already driving away in the truck with my furniture. I called every number I had for Slumberland and no one could help me. I called them asking for a morning delivery and they said they could do it on November 13, 2008. I got a voice mail from them on Tuesday November 11 saying there was a mix up and it wouldn't be comeing until Friday. I called the store saying that Friday didn't work I took Thursday off of work to wait for them. I asked that all of my furniture be picked up and I be refunded in full. Of course they couldn't help me with that. I got another voice mail saying that everything was straightened out and my items would be delivered on Thursday as planned. Well Thursday came, and they didn't show up until afternoon. Also they still didn't have my order in full. My foot board for my bed still has not come, and my bedroom set is still sitting in a corner not put together. This is the worst experience I've ever had.
More Slumberland Burnsville Complaints & Reviews
- Slumberland Furniture - Sales Rep promised no payments for 12 months but financed us to pay monthly
- Slumberland Furniture - Bad service
- Slumberland Furniture - Deceitful advertising
- Slumberland Furniture - Poor quality furniture and furniture care warranty they offer is totally worthless!!
- Slumberland Furniture - delivery
- Slumberland Furniture - Delivery of Merchandise
- Slumberland - mattress
- Slumberland Furniture - Durablend recliners by ashley furniture
- Slumberland Furniture Muscatine Iowa - service in muscatine iowa store
- Slumberland Furniture - delivery / deceptive advertising