Simply Reliance PlanRecharge

I did charge on my Reliance India Calling Card on the new 1.99 cents India calls. After I did the recharge I was still charged @ 6.9 cents per minute. When I called Reliance they informed that you have to first change your plan to new Plan and then recharge... what a dump reason. I asked if they change my existing minuted to new plan because it was in the promotion period they said no and also refused to refund me and said they they cannot do anything about it. What a gimmick to trap customer by all the advertising sometime and then trapping them into something else. Please beware and don't fall into trap try to recharge smaller amount, check what rate you're getting before recharging bigger amount. They customer service sucks !!!

• Bh
    BhanuPatel Sep 16, 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,
    My name is Bhanu Patel. My user Id is [protected], and My e-mail is [email protected] I've signup for simply global reliance plan recently and also have hotline one touch which I'm very unhappy. I want to cancel one touch hotline plan because it is not alllowing to get through. On 13th sept. I call for help and talk to Mr. Sandeep. He did correct some info.and told me it should be ok to call.
    I've been trying to call to india and London past 2 days and cannot get through. I am also new to this plan so even don't know how it works. Please do need ful and advice. Also want to cancelone touchhotline and want to keep simply global plan.
    sincerely, Bhanu Patel

• Sk
    sk23 May 13, 2011

Buyers beware- if you change to simply reliance plan, they no longer announce the balance talktime. This way, we have NO idea in hell as to what the rate is! They claim it is 1.99 cents a minute but if it i so, I don't understand why they should be sneaky and not announce the balance talk time.