Silver Creek ConstructionDoesn't pay to their employees!

I was referred to Jim Fletcher by his cousin Scott Lane. A person I had met a few years ago. I started in June of 2007. The first several checks were on time. After that the checks were some times late by 2 or 3 days (not unheard of). Soon I began to get bounced checks. He would pay off the balance and fees, so it sounded good, but not the money owed to me. He did this about six times. He fell behind six weeks of pay. After this he said that the other crew was full and he would get me paid at the end of the month. I called repeatedly to get paid and he alway had a different story. After a month of calling I realized he had no plans to pay me at all. I have never been paid to this date.

Jim Fletcher and Scott Lane hire people out of the half way houses. These people most of the time have no ride to work, and sometimes have a record. This makes them easy targets to be stiffed there pay. I know five other people that they have done this to.

More Silver Creek Construction Complaints & Reviews

annabel marie Dec 09, 2007

These men that scammed these people have ruined this couples lives. They want to buy my house and they cannot get the proper finances to purchase my house!

• Ad
    Adam Robichaud Mar 07, 2008

He's done this to me as well. He bounced two checks, now I owe my bank nine hundred dollars, plus I'm out the money he owes me. I hope he gets whats coming to him

• Ro
    Rob Mickey Nov 05, 2013

Also happened to me back around 2000. I used to work with Adam at a point as well and went through the whole nonpayment thing from Jim. He will make promises and rarely deliver. Beware if you work for him in any capacity.