Shopritemisleading signage

Out shopping on this beautiful Easter Sunday...my day was good until going to Shop Rite.

I walked past the Entennman's display and the sale sign caught my attention. It was located at the top of the display on every side of the display. On the display are donuts, cakes, and danishes. It says Entennman's cakes on sale. A few feet away are three tables with donuts and cakes, with the same sale sign. I pick up a lemon danish, and get to the register and it is $6.69. The danish is located right next to the donuts right under the sale sign. The cashier says go get the sign. I walk back to the display and bring back the sign. She then says no, it is not on sale. Then I proceed to tell her where the lemon danish is located, right next to the donuts, in between the cakes, under the sign. The security guard wants me to show him. We walk back there once again. Still no. Now the assistant manager of the Shop Rite on 865 W. Grand Ave. in Elizabeth, Russ Tillawi walks to the display that is in the back of the store with me once again, only to say that there was nothing wrong with the display.
Not only did I walk back there 4 times, the signage was misleading, and the whole ordeal was aggravating and annoying.
I decided to only purchase 1/4 of the groceries. The customer service was awful. Customer service is not a priority on their list. I will not shop there again. They have lost my business.