Shiningcats CatteryPing Wong (Angela)

D

Ping Wong (Angela) Of Shiningcats Cattery http://www.shiningcats.com/ has accused me of selling her a sick cat.
This cat was very healthy when he left here. He had to be shipped so he did have a vet check and health certificate. Both say he was healthy.
I have been in contact with her vet and also the Dept. of Agriculture. They have assured me that he did not come to her with the Calici virus. She has allot of cats and she has had allot of health issues with her cats. If I had known this ahead of time I would never have sold her one of mine. These people are trying to work with her on this problem.
She doesn’t like to get the cat’s medical attention when they need it. She will not pay money to get them well. I was also told from these people that she has surrendered many cats to a shelter because she will not pay to treat them.
She says my cat was very dirty and had hair loss. That is not true; she told me he was dunking his face in the water dish and getting very dirty. As for the hair loss, I did tell her that he was shaved down and I had also sent her pictures of him shaved. She told me that was OK with her.
The authorities have also told me that there has been a big outbreak of the Calici virus in her area.
This woman also does not abide by the contract that she has signed.
Let this be a warning to all breeders out there that have sold Ping Wong (Angela) of Shiningcats cattery one of your cats. She may not even have them anymore.
This is a warning to other breeders DO NOT sell your cats to her if you want them to have a loving home with someone that will take good care of them.
Also to the person that has replied to this about how good the cat looks. That is a video of him when she got him when he was supposed to be sooo sick.
If you are a person that has sold her a cat and has had a problem please contact me and I will give you the name and number of the person that is handling this at the Dept. of Agriculture.

• Ad
    Adward Nov 01, 2020

Hi, Deebbie. True Gold No Fears Fire. Your lies is no a road pass!!! Please reading clearly the Government the tested the my cats the documents. You still makes fool peopels???
    Due to I have build a cattery. I from purchases breeder cats and kittens. I met the a lot troubles and met cheaters in the America. I changes mind, from Europe to purchased breeder cats. Beautiful and healthy.My cattery got some cat breeders hate & hit. I am nothing wrong. The reason is I have some beautiful breed cats. I think: this is my cats bother the them. It arouses them to envy and hit me the behaviors. Since 2011Feb. I sold a kitty in MA pet home. The kitty in pet home got FELV and died. My cattery got closed 3 months and tests FIV/FELV more times by MASPCA. My all cats include kittens was negative. My cats got released.
    Ok. In the Oct 2011. I from cat breeder Deebbie cattery "Debows Persians" bought a Persian male cat carry the Calicivitus came my home. My cattery got second time closed for test two months again.
    My all cats standing the healthy and got released again by Mass State DPT.
    Since 2019 March to Augst. My beautiful breed cats and kittens sold off. Have some body said my cats have virues and Tritrichomonas PCR. I tested one breed adult cat. Dandy was by Cathy tested. I tested the 10month old kitten Kiss ME. The results back all negative.

Comments

• Ye
    yelena gabriyelova Dec 17, 2019

I have known Angela for a couple of years and is very upset she got this review. Her cats are healthy, she takes care of them very well.

• Bu
    Buttercake Dec 07, 2011

I have known Angela for 1 year now and I have bought 2 cats from her. They are both healty and beautiful. Angela has been great, always there to answer my questions, I know she cares a lot about her cats. For sure Debbie (from Deebows Persian) has sold her a sick cat because I bought my last cat just a few days before she received the cat from Debbie. If Angela's cats were sick I know my cats would be too. I think Debbie should pay Angela for the total loss.
    Emilia, owner of King and Buttercake.

• Ag
    A good pet lover Dec 07, 2011

This woman who complains of Angela of Shiningcats does not know what she is talking about. From all what has been said it appears that Angela was sold a sick animal. In Angela's home it is as clean as possible and she has spent a great deal of time and effort to keep her beautiful animals healthy and clean. I have seen many of her animals and they all have been in great shape and from the reviews of her customers they are all very happy and glad they found the beautiful children that she has provided them. In Massachusetts the Department of Agriculture Resources' mission is to support, promote and enhance the long-term viability of Massachusetts agriculture with the aim of helping this state's agricultural businesses become as economically and environmentally sound as possible. Learn more about agriculture in the Commonwealth here. They are NOT responsible for the enforcement domestic animal protection laws. That responsibility is taken of the Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. The MSPCA investigates and enforces along with the local animal control officer the laws regarding domestic animals. Angela has NEVER had any complaints or violations of law charged against her. Clearly this Debbie person needs to have her animals checked.

• Ad
    Adward Dec 05, 2011

RE: Deebows Persians
    http://www.deebows-persians.com. Sold a carry the Feline Calicivirus breeder cat to me.

Yes. I am English is POOR. But My conscience none POOR. I am not for money to cheat any one. You said, My cats got sick and I doesn't like spends money to treatment them. How do you know? I want tell any one. Since I built this cattery. I purchased any breeder kittens or cats the money and treatment fees all kept here. How much I spends? Please you come get sum up. Since I bought your cat. I think him is new cat and gave more care for and love and time to change him. Who knows he doesn't like eat/drink and day by day too sick. I doesn't treatment my cats. How does I know your cat have has FELINE CALICIVIRUS? Since 2009 Winter I built cattery. Have has breeder kittens very sick and death. But I never been meet Calicivirus diseases. Your cat is first case.
    I will want the true talking. Below is I with your email.

Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2011 10:42 PM
    Subject: Re: Asking
    What fine? He carry the Calicivirus to his life end. The calicivirus is untreatable bad virus and highly contagious diseases. Who told you have treatable? Which vet? Your cat is serious sick & signs out: Ulcers in the mouth deep top. Gingivitis( inflammation on the gums). Sneezing. water eyes. He doesn't like any food. He is very thin and only skin & skeleton
    You always said he is stress. Stress can caused Ulcers and can cause cancer too. But your cat disease is Calicivirus caused. He got sick is long time and not one week or 2 weeks got. My all cats not sore mouth. Why only your cat have serious sick. Who got him?
    You got my money and doesn't refund and I early know. I just think in the this world found a real love cat and helps my cattery friend. But I always wrong. You are really is love bills. You are eyes can't see any body & nothing feel. You played successful & you WON!!!
    You shipped him came Boston, and not say he is health. Do you did blood works and test him? Where your report? You just gave him a rabies shot. He came my home very dirty, hair off & least hair. Whole hair tainted & skin cortex off. I if he health why I brought him saw vet? And not others.
    Your falsehood.
    The cat is my son. I love him so much. Caused he have has bad calicivirus & highly contagious diseases. I can't keep him breeder. I for him look for very love him home & his get keep treatment. He will live to his life end. I did my right way. I really believes the God and Angel's. They are known anything.
    Final counsel you. Please test your all cats CALICIVIRUS. Then sale them.

Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2011 8:30 PM
    Angela,
    Don't you ever call me and start screaming at me ever again.
    I did not send you a sick cat.
    If you would stop a minute and think about it I would never had been able to get a health certificate on him for shipping if he was sick.
    I have the test results from your vet. It says he has calicivirus. That is just what it means is a virus. You just have to let the virus run its course, they can give him antibiotics to relieve the symptoms. He could have picked that up anywhere, even at the airport. The stress from leaving here and going to you could have caused it too. That is not my fault.
    Once you get it cleared up he will be fine.

Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 9:25 PM
    Debbie
    I can't believes that is you 40 years cattery. You sold me a very sick cat.
    I can't believes our vets on the your phone told you; and said the bad virus have treatable. She on the phone told me the virus none treatable and none medicine can kill bad virus.
    You want I keep treatment him and I pay medication fees. I ask your intuitive ability to know right or wrong? Why? That is unfair.
    You need return me all money and medical treatment fees. And you can't sale your cats & kittens to buyer for breeder. I suggest you, need test your all cats about the bad virus. That not jock things. because this congestion disease and other cats can catch. And propagate all American other health cats.
    Money for any body is important. But you must be honest to do your business.
    I hope get email back and give me correct answer. Your cat has very sick and your contract only contract me. I think you know your cat before is very sick. If not. Why your contract only contract buyer. And you nothing responsibility of cat.
    Your cat and you used him more years. He for you made a lot of money. Could it be said that you nothing feelings for him? He has sick and you sold his out and gave trouble to some one. Do you believes God? Your self asking your heart!

Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 4:09 PM
    Subject: Re: Asking
    Why do you have him dressed in clothes?
    That can be making him itch, his skin gets to hot.
    I know he will give you beautifull babies. And he is such a sweet boy.

Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 12:56 PM
    Thanks Debbie
    He back skin very dry, itch and have has more white skin peel off. He is need Omega 3 and helps his skin too. But caused he is take more medicines and nutriment now. He can't bear to much now. I wait for his get better more and feed him Omega 3.
    I the best hope his fast recovery and can give me babies. I full services and full heart for him. He can't give me disappoint. How do you say?

Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 11:51 AM
    That is good news.
    I did talk with your vet. We disscussed some things about him.
    She said this could have all happened from being stressed.
    I did talk about another med that works good for a sore mouth.

Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 9:12 AM
    Debbie.
    Good news.
    The Owl self start ate a little dry food.
    I every day fed him a can about 5.5 oz meat for 3 times. I gave a bowl dry food put his cage. Since yesterday he ate a little & drink a little water by self. I so happy.
    His report no back yet. I think him not bad bacteria's. I hope he can fast recovery. I gave his a lot about of love. I hold, kiss, pet, told & consolation him more times.
    L-Lysine & more vitamins every day fed. He start add a little weight. Hair grow a little bite. Before old hair is still off. The chin information's got better. Wash, leaning, carding any times too.
    He have a new video. Please go to the girl page for visit him. I think his miss you too.
    All the best

Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 9:31 AM
    Angela,
    Can I have your vets name and phone number?
    This cat was not sick here.

Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 7:58 PM
    Debbie
    Not good new. We visited vets today. He not get better. He just fed some meat and have has a little energy. But his sick not better. His self can't eat. He smelled food always uncomfortable and left. I force him ate. Every day 3 times fed wet food.
    Today, vets very worry about him and tested blood again. Vet said; wait report back, if him have has bad virus. That is not treatment and cat must put down. Because. Bad virus is contagious diseases, and can give any cats catch. Vet said; now can't him with my any cats together and secluded him. I really scared.
    Today take more stronger medicine for him. You said him nerve been sick and I told vets hear. Vets very anger. She said this cat age have 4 years old. And his diseases not one week or 2 weeks got. that is long time caused. We give the him great quantity 3 not same antibiotics. But, his inflammation and lymph node swelling same before and periodontitis very deep red. How does he eat?
    This cat not say is came my home sick. That is in the your home his really got. Since he into my home and his doesn't like food and water. He always smelling and left. It is caused my pay attention. Because he is abnormal. Many days past and he not better. You need give me a health cat. I not too much money to spends.

Sent: Monday, November 07, 2011 6:40 PM
    Subject: Re: Asking
    Can you give me your web site again?
    I'm sooo glad he is doing better.

Sent: Monday, November 07, 2011 4:31 PM
    Debbie
    Now. I so happy. You see today. He is better more. I fed him twice meat is chicken. He self doesn't eat and only smelling. I first forced and follow the his self ate is used pet bottle. Today, he ate the 3/4 chicken meat. Have 1/4 meat I wait for tonight feed him. I just made pictures & videos. He is energy more. Please visit his videos in my girls page.
    Cause he not better than all. I can't put him in my site. I wait for him all better and hair growing back. I for him take nice pictures & videos put my site. Now he need maintain & repair and need resting.
    Tomorrow. I bring him see vets again.

Sent: Monday, November 07, 2011 8:57 AM
    Angela,
    Just keep making sure that he eats.
    He will get used to you and your home soon.
    He is a very sweet boy. Try playing with a feather toy with him.

Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2011 6:39 PM
    Debbie
    He very scared men. He always hide oneself. Now I saw him hided bathroom. I called him out. my cats all treated him friendly. I see him better a little. Because he ate the some food. late I need feed medicine and other small bottle meat. I hope you can hear my good news.
    Have a good night.

Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2011 6:55 PM
    Angela,
    I promise you he has never been sick at all. He has nothing your other cats can catch.
    Maybe he was lonesome for the company of other cats.
    Please keep me posted on how he is doing.

Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2011 2:00 PM
    Subject: Re: Asking
    I just did fed him a/d food. He is refuse eat. I today very not welcome treated with as a criminal same. I grasp his back nick and force his eat. I used a pet small bottle, gave some Lysine and half water a/d food. I forced him ate finish. Then I did other half water a/d food and put more vitamins. I forced him ate finish & fed medicine. Oh. My god. My heart very comfortable. I put his floor and give him free down. He very happy see other cats too now. I saw him have the energy now.
    That is good news. I hope him fast recovery.
    You need guarantee me and your cat nothing contagious diseases.

Sent: Friday, November 04, 2011 5:23 PM
    Angela,
    I was thinking about him all day and I was wondering if he could have had a reaction to the rabies shot.
    He did not have anything wrong with his mouth when he left here.
    Please don't let anything happen to him.

Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2011 10:36 PM
    Debbie
    Your this cat have problems. He is sick cat. I endure the things and brought him to see vet. He have has very serious periodontitis, angina and the pharynx and the larynx and ulcer. He can't eat food and painful. He doesn't to eat food and body become thin. He always gulp saliva. Cause he drink water least and mouth always dry.
    In the first night I saw his did more time it. I think his took 12 hours fly and not water caused thirst. He doesn't like eat any food and always smelled food then left. He is very hungry and go to eat a little. I really watched him abnormal. I open his mouth to checked. My God!. You doesn't keep one's eyes open, and you can't know. The problems very deep and on the pharynx top and ulcer too. His weight only 4 pounds more. I fast took him to visit vets and treatment. vet can't believes his 1 & 1/2 years old cat. His very thin and problems caused vets need check a lot of my spends. He tested FIV/Felv is neg. That made my hearts put down. If not. My all cats must take go and segregate. My cattery is closed. Because, My all cays with your cat together eat and drink.
    Since discover he have has problems. I just put his to cage. That is vets advice can't want him with other cats together again.
    He need long-term treatment, many days past and his doesn't better. My heart really painful for him. I hold him cry and cry. I asking the sky "WHY???"
    He have very nice face. If not problems and you can't sale him? You give me a contract for him. Please tell me: What do I do?
    I really endured to now. I think email you and I stopped. I thinks email you again and again and stopped. I hope his get better. But, he doesn't eat and drink again. Medications doesn't help and a little.
    Any meats he doesn't eat. I don't know that type food his like. I used baby bottle to fed him. He doesn't eat and very angry.
    This cat can't sale to my buyer. If his disease can't recovery and him can't donation. Please tell me how do I do? I am not to mush money to helps him. I saved this $1000 is want to buy a healthy cat or kitten. Ivy cattery $900 for breeder exotic short hair silver boy only 4 month old kitten. I don't buy. I choice your old cat.
    My God. My God! How do I say? What?
    Please advice!!!

Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 6:44 PM
    Subject: Re: Asking
    No he has never been on a bottle. I have the water hole bowl, with this they can't dunk their head in it. Is he eating his food now?
    I get $1000.00 for female breeders, boys are a little more depending on what they look like.

Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 12:39 PM
    Debbie
    Your cat doesn't drink bottle. I will put him cage and training his bottle water. I just try to change his bad habit and treat him well. Your kittens how much sale as breeder? I will save money buy you other kittens that easy training my life style.

Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 2:21 PM
    Subject: Re: Asking
    I promise it is not ringworm. I haven't had that in my cats in many years. He has never been in contact with it. That's what it does if it gets too wet, it will get more hard and it will itch him.
    I don't let my cats drink out of an open bowl. I use the water hole bowl that way they can't get their face all wet.
    Try giving him a little tuna on his food to get him to eat. I think he is just afraid to be away from home here.
    Put him in a smaller room so he can't hide, he needs to get used to you and your family.
    Try playing with a feather toy with him, he likes that toy.
    Leave his food that I gave you out because he does like that food.

Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 12:41 PM
    Hi, Debbie
    Now his skin is dry. But different colors and hard and scar too. He very itch and like me helps him scratch. I really fear ringworm. I help not.
    Second. He doesn't eat since other night. Your food give him. he only smell and doesn't eat. He has a lot fart, too smelled. I give him any type food and his doesn't eat. I have Royal Canin special food for digestion problems. But he doesn't eat. He drink water and go to a litter box is well. He always hide and scared. How does he in your home? He is always scared? Where you put him? is a cage? Please tell me more. How do I treat his good. I every day found his back. Hold him, kiss him and told him don't be scared and pat him more time. I hope him can make babies give me. If not. $1000 not more money. But to me is yes now. I no more money to buy other cat.
    I hope your advice. I really worry about him.

Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 9:47 AM
    Subject: Re: Asking
    It looks to me like he is dunking in the water bowl, if the hair stays wet it will get all red and the cat will pull it out.
    I gave him a bath every other week. He does put his whole face in the food dish and the food does stain the hair on his face.

Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2011 9:34 PM
    Hi, Debbie
    I detected your boy skin have problems. His nick and chin very itch. I bushed him and has different sound. I gave him took a shower found his chin, left site face and nick all red and not hair and have eruption and look like Psora. I washed him. He very itch. I for him put medication.
    You can get look the pictures. He is so dirty. all sink sewage. His face/legs washed more time. A lot taints can't washed clean. But better than the before more, How long you don't wash him?

Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2011 9:06 AM
    Subject: Re: Asking
    Thank you for letting me know you got him safe.
    He is thin because he has been wanting to breed, but I don't want to get tabbies.
    He has been very sad with my girls in heet and he can't have one.
    Please be good to him he is a really good boy.

Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2011 1:31 AM
    Hi, Debbie
    The cat I pick up home is almost 12:45Am. He came Boston late at 11:15Pm. His face is good look. But body so thin. He is look like 3 years old boy. I washed his face and cut his palm hair. Tomorrow get a shower. I make him clean more and feed him more stronger. He is scared new home and want hide. I hold him and called him baby, baby, don't be worry, and give him Royal Canin food and said eat, eat. He really hungry and fast ate. Than he is check new home and saw more girls right there. His happy look for new girls said hollow.
    I fed my babies and took the a show. then I email to you.
    His papers I got. Please don't be worry.

Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 7:22 PM
    Subject: Re: Asking
    That would be warm for us.
    Our high today was only 56
    He will have a blanket to snuggle under.

Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 5:56 PM
    Debbie
    Please keep the cat warm to Boston. Because tomorrow Boston weather change bad and so cold 50 degree in the night. Wind and raining too. We don't let cat get sick.
    Thanks

Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 6:45 PM
    Subject: Re: Asking
    There will be paperwork for you in an envelope taped to the bottom of the carrier under the blanket.

Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 6:49 PM
    Subject: Re: Asking
    Thanks so much. I got it.
    I will contact you after I pick him home in the 14th night.
    Regards

Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 6:42 PM
    Subject: Re: Asking
    Thank you for clearing that up.
    I guarantee that he is clear for anything.He has nothing.
    Here is the shipping info:
    Continental Airlines flight # 4728 on Friday the 14th
    Leaves MSP at 1:54pm
    gets to Cleveland at 4:39pm
    Leaves Cleveland on flight #4735 at 7:45pm
    Arrives in Boston at 9:22pm
    You will need to pick him up at the cargo office.
    The airway bill # [protected]
    Please email me to let me know that he has arrived safe.

15 hrs 29 mins ago by Adward
    RE: Deebows Persians - Sold a carry the Feline Calicivirus breeder cat to me.

I has been contact and called Debbie before, and she doesn't want her cat back her home. Debbie want me continue treatment him, then breeder him too.
    Yes. He went to the MSPCA & Angell's. He live at my home 4 weeks and contagious my some health cats/kittens and maybe more. You know my cattery not cages cattery. I took the him and told the Government Dept. My cattery failed in your a cat. I right now, understand why your cats so dirty? Because Calicivirus in the grooming contagious too. You said; my cats have health problems and doesn't treatment them. My cats have has out call and in call for visit vets. They are went to different Animals hospital. My cats not only one vet for visit them.
    What the authorities told you: "there has been a big outbreak of the Calicivirus in her area.
    in my area"? And which my vets told you: Your cat is health? Please prove?
    A cat got a common check is use eyes look and hands touched cat and can get a certificate for shipping. FIV/FELV & Calicivirus must blood works & got test. That is can prove your cat health. Please showing up your tested your cat result and insure your cat is health?
    We need paper works and insure who cats is health and find out the problems. I do.
    I doesn't scare your contract. I very scared bad feline viruses and damaged my cats. I will continue to find out. My cattery closed is protect other health cats. I don't as like you to cheat/lie and make stories to spread fallacies to mislead people. I want the truth tell world people who is very UGLY FACE & to art a nice!!!
    Warning!!!

12 hrs 31 mins ago by A good pet lover
    Anyone who knows Angela knows the efforts that she goes through daily to care for and to keep clean her home so her beautiful animals are healthy and in good spirits. A health certificate issued by a Vet only indicates that the animal is healthy to fly on a airline. So there is no upper respiratory illness or anything that could cause breathing problems. The health certificate does NOT in any way mean that a animal is free of a virus like the Feline CalciVirus. Angela has spent thousands of dollars to help the many animals that she has owned over the years. One aspect of this woman contract with Angela is that she is not allowed a refund if there is a problem. Its a poor contract and I hate to see anyone be a victim of this breeder. This breeder clearly gave this woman a sick cat and she need to check all her animals and anyone who has bought a cat from her to check them.

Your attitude towards Complaint