Shenzhen Vast Industry Co Limitednon delivery of items

B Dec 24, 2019 Review updated:

Person quoted one price then changed price to higher which I paid so goods would be shipped then tried to get another $200 USD from me which I questioned. Produced fake documents and refusing to return my goods or money approx $3000 USD wasted and lots of time.

Their number is 18221976649 goes by the name "Suki"

My items are stuck in China now with no hope - supplier stoped replying

• Gl
    Globalsourcing Sep 16, 2021

Shenzhen vast company limited and crown logistics are the same, they are scammers. They will scam you steal your goods and take the shipping fee and disappear .

Eric Wright 2021 Aug 07, 2021

This company uses multiple names to pull their scam. So far I know of three.

1. Shenzhen Vast Industry Co - This is the name they have their bank account number under
    2. Crown Logistics Group Inc - This is the profile on Alibaba that scammed me
    3. Best Shipping Service LTD - This is the profile on Alibaba that scammed another man

Both Crown and Best Shipping Service use the same bank account and address as Shenzhen Vast Industry Co. They are the same company with different names. Avoid them all! There are probably more.

• Sn
    Snsj Aug 20, 2021

@Eric Wright 2021 Yes there are more, Shenzhen Zhongbangda International, Shenzhen Zhibang International. I am one of their victims, there's no guarantee that they will send you all the goods even if you pay. They took the shipping fee after much haggling and delay and sent me 40% of my goods and stole 60%! All expensive items have been stolen by them! I have raised a dispute with Alibaba, awaiting the result!

• Mr
    Mrbigg Aug 06, 2021

I have had the same experience but after reading your words, I got my goods out of their warehouse with a small ransom payment and an amazing supplier who helped me. The quote went up by 1000$ from 6-7000$ then the warehousing fees got applied. We used the technique that the goods had to go back for repair, as I found a defect in the samples. I then got the manufacturer to contact them – it was an awful 10 hours of wrangling, but I had the warehouse fees dropped on the promise I would use them once the goods were fixed and ended up paying 315$ for transporting which should have been about 200$. I figured that 10 hours of hell dealing with someone not so bright and 300$ was a good result. Your post helped me endlessly – thank you – the motivation for this not to happen to anyone was powerful – I even got them to load the payment through Alibaba after they asked for local cash – the plan was to get them back on the platform so I could make a formal complaint and get them removed. Again, thanks for writing this, I had the same search when the company name and payee name was different.

Eric Wright 2021 Aug 06, 2021

@Mrbigg Can you email me? [email protected]

Would really appreciate it. I'm still dealing with their scam unfortunately.

Eric Wright 2021 Aug 02, 2021

They have now done this exact same thing to me in 2021. Told me $5454 to ship, but once I paid they told me the prices had suddenly changed and now I owed almost $10k! Told them to let another shipping company take the product but they told me I had to pay $4k in storage fees before they'd release the product. Total scammers. They are operating under the name "Crown Logistics Group" but when you pay they have you pay "Shenzhen Vast Industry Co", which is what led me to this post.