Shenzhen Topsafe Technology Co., Ltdsolar led solar road stud

S

I buy a LED Solar road stud form shenzhen topsafe technology Co., ltd
the seller ask me is product a waterproof ip68 outdoor and can support 20 tons. warranty 1 year echange free if not working

I installed to a pontoon marina so not car go
just 1 month installed I see water rains go inside product and same days after I see dust on the solar, and 2 weeks after all pcs do not working.

I repport to the factory immediatly the problem and after send many pictures evidence the seller tell me factory look for change module solar for
true waterproof. I contact many time to skype days months go and never update new about problem of him product.

actually today him nevers update him product I wait long time for replace parts him ask him try product is working well

my I test only 1 month see problem and 2 weeks after all dead!!

Don't buy any products form SHENZHEN Topsafe Technology Co., Ltd scam factory bad products and warranty not true! any product china SCAM or very bad products and not honest suppliers.

adress
Company: SHENZHEN Topsafe Technology Co., Ltd
Address: Baoshan, Longhua District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong, China
Zip: 518131
Country/Region: China (Mainland)
Province/State: Guangdong
City: Shenzhen

Website form is bad seller :
Website on alibaba.com: tooaa. en. alibaba.com