Shelties Purebred Perfectsheltie

J

My husband and I raised hope in our home. She was 8 weeks when she came to live with us. She will be turning 2 soon 7/17. We offered to buy her for $1, 500.00 in 11/16 we were told no as teresa levine wanted to make money she wanted at least 3 litters from hope. We told her we wanted to wait to breed her until she was 2 years of age. Yet, teresa continued to call & text me & my husband saying she had a waiting list for 35 puppies. Hope had a litter mate who has addison's disease yet sp&p refused to test her. 2 vet's stated any reputable breeder would test prior to breeding she refused. She demanded we give up hope in march.in may, hope had puppies at not even 2 years of age.
Levine's boasts about a great foster program yet we received nothing for the money or time that we invested. We received heartache loss and constant harassment from levine. We miss hope everyday. But like levine says she owns her female parts.. And it is a business.

• Em
    Emily2122 Sep 10, 2021

We had purchased a puppy from Theresa. She keeps to many secrets about the puppies health and doesnt tell the families about it. When you have a question she tells you to call the vet. If you post a puppy picture to her page she takes it down and blocks you from commenting or even liking a post. Then she blocks you so you cant make any comments to her page. You would think she would want to see how well taken care of and watch her puppies grow but thats not the case. She doesnt care. Its all about the next litter.. I had askes her why she took our puppies picture down and she told me shes taking me off her waiting list. What a joke.

• Em
    Emily2122 Sep 10, 2021

• Di
    DiamondWing Jul 24, 2021

I am in the process of getting a pup from this breeder. I will say this, the pups are treated as family. This is no puppy mill. She takes great care of her dogs and the dogs she co-owns. They are her family. One will be my family very soon.
    Teresa’s the sweetest person anyone will ever meet. Finding the right dog for each family that comes to adopt.

• Jt
    J&T Jul 24, 2021

@DiamondWing Are you talking at me .. or trying to open up wounds?! You have no right to send this without all of the information.
    You have NO idea the heartbreak we went through and what we are dealing with on a daily basis STILL today.

Cammy8898 Sep 10, 2021

@DiamondWing Theresa plays to many games like awe year old girl. If you need advice don't call her she'll tell you to call the vet. Her response to questions is there are a lot of variables why I do stuff but I don't owe any family's explanations of why. Took off of waiting list. What a joke.

Cammy8898 Sep 10, 2021

@J&T Don't listen to other people we know how she really is.

@DiamondWing You'll see