Shaws Supermarkets — smoke in kitchen area
As a East Boston resident, I am very happy using Shaw's super market, also with the last improvement the market received.
However in the area of Pizza and Grill chicken in several hours of the service the smell of burnt oil is absolutely repulsive, very bad, .
I continue shopping at the market, just because is a convenient location but just being there when the smell is happening, makes my eyes water, my stomach feel sick and my clothes smell like dirty oil. Like i said, shopping here is convenient but becoming very unpleasant.
Thank you very much
One of the East Boston Resident
More Shaws Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Shaws Supermarket - poor treatment to customers 
- Shaws Supermarkets - cobbs corner, canton, ma, store manager, jessica
- Shaws - manager hired me and after two days refused to take me for the job
- Shaws - store director in vergennes vt. store #444
- Shaws Supermarkets - luminarc container and russet potatoes 
- Shaws Supermarkets - old food
- Shaws Supermarkets - western union customer service
- Shaws Supermarkets - watermelon incorrect price charged
- Shaws Supermarkets - rotisserie chicken. 
- Shaws - false advertisement