SENSIBLE-HLP.COMSENSIBLE-HLP.COM complaint

R

I have also been charged by this company and have made an FTC complaint. I advice everyone who has something to say about this and other companies who take money out of bank accounts without authorication to do the same.

• Ar
    Arwyn Evans Oct 09, 2008

Iv'e had money taken from my account without authorization, if i dont get a refund soon will have to take legal action.

Anthony Hereford Oct 09, 2008

An unauthorised withdrawal was made by this company from my account

tim Oct 09, 2008

they're taking money out of my account as well

timothy Oct 10, 2008

money was taken from my account with out the authorisation of me. i have informed my lawyer and he has informed me if the money is not refunded in 10 days that we will take further legal action, so refund or court

• Mi
    Michael Oct 10, 2008

Money was taken out of my account too!!! Contacted my card company and fraud charges are going to be filed if money is not refunded.

• Ju
    Junito Oct 10, 2008

unauthorised charge to my bank card. This is fraud by this company.

• Sh
    sheena lembcke Oct 11, 2008

unauthorised withdrawal was made by this company from my credit card account I want my money back . how do i do that? they took my 5 year old son child support money.

• Iw
    I want my 39.95 back u lying c Oct 11, 2008

I did approve the $1.00 trail period charge, but never ever did i approve the $39.95 charge these crooks made to my CC and I will get my money back because sensible-hlp.com is a joke they are frauding people everyday n making millions well never again from me. next time i will take my CC and go to the message parlor at least thier I will get my money worths, I will no who got the money, and leave a tip n walk out with a smile . I want to thank u people for teaching me that lesson. live n learn

• Co
    CORRADO VALLE Oct 11, 2008

good morning and sorry for my english

I want to inquire about this transaction, . CY .N.295698 and CY 382075
    BECAUSE I DON'T UNDERSTAND

• Ra
    raymond jones Oct 11, 2008

unauthorised withdrawal from my credit card by this company how do they do this is fraud

• To
    tom Oct 11, 2008

i was never on your site and was charged $34.62 and why is that

• Ri
    rick Oct 11, 2008

sensible hlp.com phone #[protected]...they also put an UNAUTHORIZED charge on my cc. Call them and tell them to cancel it. I'm going to see if I can get my state atty general's office to look into these scammers!

• Li
    Lisa Oct 12, 2008

This also just happened on my credit card account. I hate that! What is wrong with people? I've never even heard of this company.

• Vi
    Vinodh Oct 13, 2008

Hi,

I am never used your site than why you are charging me $39.94

• Je
    Jeff Oct 13, 2008

Why was I billed for $39.94?
    I haven't even seen this site before

Jordon Oct 13, 2008

WHY THE HELL WAS I CHARGED 34.95 FOR A SERVICE/PRODUCT WHATEVER THE ### YOUR ### DOES WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION? I EXPECT A FULL REFUND TO MY ACCOUNT BEFORE I GET AHOLD OF THE BBB AND OR THE FBI FOR FRAUD!!!

• Hh
    H. Hofman Oct 14, 2008

Dear Sir/Miss

I made a mistake and signed in for a site and now I've to pay € 26, 99 every month.

09-10-2008
    payment € 26, 99
    [protected]

I never visit that site anymore and cancelled my membership, but still I've to pay.

Please help me. How can I stop this payment by creditcard
    Number card = [protected]

Kind regards

Herman Hofman

• Fi
    Finn Spendler Oct 14, 2008

I do not know what I have been billed for - but whatever it is I do not want to be a member or pay for something I haven't received. I expect a full refund to my account at 39, 94 USD.
    Finn Spendler

• Da
    Daniel Moore Oct 14, 2008

i have had funds taken out of my account which was unauthorised.

• Ga
    gabriel Oct 14, 2008

i'm very mad becouse i never sign up in your web site and i have charges from your site,
    please veryficate who sign up or you goin to have serius problems

angel abenojar Oct 15, 2008

i am never used your site than whyyou are charging me 26.72 e

angel abenojar Oct 15, 2008

i want cancel my suscription

• Ro
    Rory Finlin Oct 15, 2008

hi
    my name is Rory Finlin i signed up for this stupid webiste about a month and a half ago i cancelled it very recently afterwards and in still getting charged from website affliates. this has to stop, please get back to me soon, cause as i can see im not the only one with this problem, have a customer service agent email me back as soon as possible please. thank you i need to stop being charged immediatly.

• Ca
    Cathy Oct 15, 2008

I got charged 2.95 on my cc for what?? I cannot get through to these people on the phone!!

• Ls
    L.S. Oct 15, 2008

I also have this on my CC. I am in the process of trying to get them on the phone to cancle. This is the second charge the first one is from Aidcircuit.com at least they answered and they are refunding my money
    Good luck all

tiffany twyman Oct 15, 2008

i just want my money back on my card please because the web page do not approved the card the first time so i closed the web page down and went to sleep the following morning i went to the store to use my card and the money is not there. (so something wrong)please refund

tiffany twyman Oct 15, 2008

please refund please

SADIK CAN KOCAK Oct 15, 2008

i never used your site, why u r charging me $39.94+$29.95.pls stop these payment and canceld this as soon as possible..

• Ho
    hope umit pamir Oct 15, 2008

I HIGHLY AGREE WITH ALL THE ABOVE COMPLAINTS. IT FEELS MORE THAN JUST A SCAM!!!

• Sf
    SFD Burger Oct 16, 2008

You deduct money of my credit card every month and i need you to stop it immediately!
    My credit card number is [protected]
    And to refund my account with the funds you have withdraw!

• Ro
    Robert Manietta Oct 16, 2008

I am also in the same boat but i have never used my cc online now i'll losing a $1.49 AUD every week nearly they say they don't have an account for me though but if it isn't fixed by them soon they maybe in for a huge surprise once multiple levels of legal action is taken against them by many people they have affected

• Ls
    L.S. Oct 16, 2008

This company takes money out of your account and when you call them to cancle they can't find your account they make you a feel dumb ask for your CC # again DUH you all ready have that well to make a long story short I now have a new CC and they can't get any more money

• Db
    DB Oct 16, 2008

My debit/credit card account was also mysteriously charged by SENSIBLE-HLP and AIDCIRCUIT this past week (13-15 Oct 2008). Also appearing were "cross-border charges" which, I believe, means the transaction was initiated overseas (I'm in USA). Had bank cancel card, filed police report and bank will reimburse.

• To
    tobias Oct 16, 2008

i was also billed stating SENSIBLE.COM
    i have never been to http://blacks###brunettes.com/index.html before
    i am a white dude why would i want to pay for seing black men ###ing white women??
    it's disgusting!!

josh Oct 17, 2008

Why in the hell are you people charging my account for ### I never even purchased from you and I realize that you are such a piece of ### that you are stealing from everyone and I don't even know how you got my info, but guess what I have a pretty good idea and that is healthquest/ez netsales is selling you everyones info which includes bank accouct #'s and guess what you ###ing piece of ### I already have been doing my own investigation and there for I know aka Robert Bishop which is of course a fake name and who is a ### is stealing from people and guess what u son of a ###, I am changing my account # and also I am working with the fbi to catch your fat ###ing piece of ### ###. You are nothing but a low life/loser ###... ### YOU!!!

John Farrell Oct 18, 2008

why did you take money from my credit card without my authorization . you may expect my bank to contact you about this fraud

• Ri
    Ricardo Oct 18, 2008

I do not authorized the amount taken from my credit card to your company. I will need to tell my bank to get the amount back into my account. You have stole it from my credit card without authorization on 10-17-08. Trace #[protected]

jonathan vaughan Oct 20, 2008

im getting charged for no reason

joe Oct 20, 2008

why the hell i have been charged with £25.09??

i dont even use your site and barely i visit it then i want my full money back as soon as possible. Me the sme as other costumers if you dont stop taking payments from my credit card i will have to go to the p0lice for scam.

Sam Hooker Oct 20, 2008

The same thing happened to me. I brought it to my bank, and People's is now investigating them for fraud.