Semcon India Pvt LtdMost Unethical company

I was associated with Semcon India since its inception from 2006. I had put my paper begining March 2011 and requested to get relived from the service after serving 1 month of notice period and buying out the remaining 2 months according to contract and Semcon Policy. Instead of parting in a professional way and in good terms Semcon India started making my life difficult and miserable and finally they withheld the salary for the month of March. When I enquired about it that it was not according to the policy they stooped down to yelling and abuses...and finally my account in Semcon was deactvated without even giving me any kind of document (like reliving/ termination letter}.

The same kind of treatment was given to lot of earlier employee who resigned prior to me (stopping pay check, PF account and not giving reliving/termination letter).

• Na