Menu
SelectSpecs.com Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

SelectSpecs.com
reviews & complaints

www.selectspecs.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 2 Reviews

SelectSpecs.com Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with SelectSpecs.com at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for SelectSpecs.com has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of SelectSpecs.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

ComplaintsBoard
S
6:50 am EST

SelectSpecs.com Buy elsewhere

I was waiting 8 weeks for my order and all that time I was not able to reach anyone from SelectSpecs! They simply ignored me and did not reply. My glasses arrived and were incorrect, so I tried to contact them again, but got the same result. I want to get my money back but I guess that will never happen. I should have read the reviews earlier. Stay away and don't take this risk, their products are of a terrible quality (maybe that's the reason why is everything so cheap) and there is no customer support. Better save your money and buy from another company.

Read full review of SelectSpecs.com
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
R
6:14 am EDT

SelectSpecs.com Glasses didn't fit me and I can't return them

I bought two pairs of glasses from www.selectspecs.com. I bought one pair for reading and the second for computer. I got all information about the order, but these glasses arrived only one month later. When I wore the glasses, I could barely see what was written and shown on the screen and in books. I wanted to return these glasses, but the seller refused. The seller told me that he wouldn’t change the decision.

Read full review of SelectSpecs.com
Hide full review

Is SelectSpecs.com legit?

Our verdict: SelectSpecs.com's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate SelectSpecs.com's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

SelectSpecs.com earns 61% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: SelectSpecs.com rated around 61% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

We found clear and detailed contact information for SelectSpecs.com. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

The age of SelectSpecs.com's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Selectspecs.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows SelectSpecs.com website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Selectspecs.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

SelectSpecs.com as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Several positive reviews for SelectSpecs.com have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up SelectSpecs.com and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Adult content may be available on selectspecs.com. It is important to be aware of potential risks and to use caution when accessing or engaging with such content.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• SelectSpecs.com protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • Our research indicates that SelectSpecs.com is associated with high-end brands, a sign of commitment to quality. We encourage you to read through the reviews and complaints to gain a more comprehensive understanding of their offerings and customer experiences.
  • We have detected an internal review system on SelectSpecs.com's website, which can be a positive feature for customers looking to make informed decisions about the company's offerings. However, we recommend that you take the time to research the reviews and verify their authenticity before trusting them entirely
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

SelectSpecs.com contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with SelectSpecs.com?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SelectSpecs.com Customer Service. Initial SelectSpecs.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for SelectSpecs.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about SelectSpecs.com. Discuss the issues you have had with SelectSpecs.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.