See's Candies, Inc.The price is to high!

I was buying a box of chocolate lollypops at the same price of a box already made up. The price went up to $.60 from $.55 when sold separately. But seeing I eat one a day to keep my craving of chocolate to a minimum, I buy the whole box. Last time I paid $13.75 for the made up box, and today they wanted $18.75. I was aghast.

If the price does not go down, I will have to look elsewhere for my craving habit. They were $.50 not too long ago. The price keeps going up. But my allowance doesn't and I am a senior, senior, so that is why I have to be careful with my money. I frequent the westminster Mall, and the ladies are so cheerful and friendly there.

Thanks for listening, and hope to get an answer.
Theresa Finizza

• La
    Lacy M Mar 19, 2008

As of now (2008), lollypops are $.60. The price for 30 (the amount in the box that gets you the discount) should be $14, unless the staff in your local shop are just ringing you up wrong. prices generally go up every year or two. That's just how the economy works. Inflation makes everything go up. The price was $.50 about 3 years ago. Prices will not ever go down, unless Warren Buffet (who owns Berkshire Hathaway, who own See's) decides he doesn't want any more money. Another way to save would be to buy see's gift certificates at costco, which basically gets you $15 worth or merchandise for around $11 or $12.