Scott A. OlsonScam

T

Fellow Agents, Do not get swindled by working with this so called "expert" in long term care sales. First off his commission structure is about 10 percent lower then every one else in the industry. When I inquired about this to him he suggested, "You can either get 65% first year commission and sell very little long term care insurance, OR, you can get 55% to 60% first year commission and sell a lot." Nice guy, hmm. I ended up signing up 2-3 contracts in the hope that Mr. Olson could help out in long term care sales. I was mistaken. Every piece of words out of his mouth was/is bogus. What's worse is I had asked Scott Olson to release me of my contract and he did squat. I had to call John Hancock corporate to get some help. Bottom line I would work with this individual if he was the only LTC person in the game!