Scholastic Funding GroupFraud and cheating!

A

Scholastic Funding Group calls me from a private number about 3-5 times a day! I have repeatedly told them to take my number off their list and that I am not interested in their services. A manager then tells me they have removed me, yet, the very next day I start getting the calls again! I cal recall about 3 time when I have told the person that I am sick of them calling and to take me off the list again and then I hang up and the same person calls me back! I have also told them that this is now just harassment, and they say sorry and then try to explain why their calling again, and I continue to tell them I am not interested and to stop calling. I have spoken to Sonya at [protected], and she said today that she was informing her manager and that she was sorry. If this proceeds to happen I will find a way to file legal charges against them! I am seriously tired of them calling!!

• Km
    kmblack Aug 12, 2007

This company is driving me insane. They will not stop calling and when I tell them I want to be taken off their list, they become even pushier about their "partnership with the government to help me lower my interest rate". I have been called by them several dozen times over a two month period, and I have many missed calls which I attribute to them. I had one representative hesitate when I asked her the name of their company, then she said "Sallie Mae." I said, "you are calling from Sallie Mae? That's not what you said at the beginning of this call." She said, "I was just kidding" and then hung up. Also, I star 69ed a call once, called back, got a recorded voice that said I could press "9" or something if I wanted to be placed on their "do not call" list. When I pressed 9, I got a rapid busy signal. I am about to change my phone number because of this horrible, harassing company.

Jason Herbert Jul 12, 2007

I receive one call from them every night around 8:45 6 days a week. Each time I tell them to take me off their list, each time I ask to speak with the manager and each time I am told that I am speaking with the manager. And each time I am told I would be taken off the list only to get a call the next day. I feel like placing their number on a bunch of spam lists and see how they like it. My do not call registration will be available in the next few days and I plan on turning them in.

• Ri
    Richard Thatcher Jun 27, 2007

Scholastic Funding Group calls my wife and I often. We have repeatedly told them to stop calling us and to remove us from their list. They say they will, but they don't, they just keep calling! What can we do to end this harassment? The guy today told me if they call again I can sue!