Sav2gosav2go

M

Please you have charged $14.05 on the credit card, I don't need your product and I have not received any products from your company I am going to have dispute this card number and you need to discontinue whatever your selling to me and do not call my house anymore you are bunch of spam. If I received any items credit cards I am going to forward it back to your company.

• Li
    Lintoo May 12, 2012

This happened to me too. I called sav2go [protected] they said they credited my account for both charges. They say it will take five to seven business days. I didn't have to call the other number.. leisr [protected].. the first number mentioned it with out me even saying anything, they brought it up and said they will credit both identical charges of $14.95.. $29.9. I also told them to get me out of their system. They said they did. I also told them they came very close to causing me an overdraft. I too am on a fixed income.

• Gw
    Gwen Skoglund May 06, 2012

Fraudulent chages on my credit card for $14.95 three times for something i discontinued or tried to stop the day my granddaughter signed me up for this FREE OFFER! It is a total scam and the are also taking $29.85 out under the name of Travel Leisure Discount. That is a fraud company too. Watch out. I live on a fixed income and they have been getting me for 44.80 a month for unknown reasons other than fraud!

• Ms
    Ms. Ticked Mar 01, 2012

I just looked at my statement and I also had two charges on my account for $14.95 each one right after the other. The charges were under different names one being SAVGO and the other EDBRGN. but both are for $14.95 that I did not approve. I have contacted my bank and if I can prosecute I will. After looking they did this before on my account and I assumed my husband made the transaction. He didn't. I did not buy any services or products from either company, how dare they to charge someone. They are committing fraud.
    I see others have been taken by SAVGO has anyone been taken by EDBRGN? If so does anyone have their number? Being on a fixed income this has really made me angry.

• Ta
    taine Jan 28, 2012

IF YOU'VE recently ordered diet pills from this company u were automatically enrolled into this save2go b.s THATS how they got access to all ur banking accounts..i got a refund calling the # posted below...i was taken for two charges of 14.95$ they reversed it..

• Al
    Alice F. Henson Jan 25, 2012

I totally agree with the other people that are making complaints. They are all being truthful, 100%

• Al
    Alice F. Henson Jan 25, 2012

I had $14.95 taken out the same day and they were listed under the 2 numbers that is listed in the solution. What/s with that?

• Ep
    ep0ch Dec 23, 2011

SOLUTION:

Called them, got a refund. The phone number is [protected] for Sav2Go and [protected] for LEISR+

Good luck!

• Ep
    ep0ch Dec 23, 2011

Ive also been hit by this, anyone have a solution as to how these people can be prosecuted?

Marie Tiger Dec 08, 2011

$14.95 was charged twice both were posted by into my account and I am still getting congraduating calls I ignored them because I recognized their phone number and hang up the phone. THEY ARE FRAUD DEPT.

• Un
    United StatesCitizen Dec 08, 2011

yeah this is a big scam, check your checking account every month this company work in a group each one charge the same amount 14.95, you call they ask for your phone no. name address, ho low and behold they can't find it, oh yeah what about your credit card lets check with them, you give them the number and ho, low and behold not that one maybe you used another and then of course they find it yeah they cancer your membership (never giving back the 14.95 as they say they would) and then they pass it on to several other companies in they group and of course they don't know anything about this scan and how sorrrrry they are. But think back didn't all this started the a FREE WALMART CARE OF $100.00 and $25.00 KMART CARD and a people on the phone congraduating you the winner (which you never receive)HEY FRAUD DEPT OF THE UNITES STATES OF AMERICA ARE YOU GETTING THIS