SANABEL BILLAN= SCAM O'RAMASCAM

I see these guys post on *****slist and on google ads. All you had to do was answer a couple questions and submit a photo (optional), and they would call you within the next couple of days. The "optional" to submit a photo should have raised a red flag right there, but I just submitted my stuff to see what would happen and went on my merry way.

A couple days later, I got a call from Sanabel, saying she wanted to meet me. I decided, "why not?" I can always say no. First of all, I had NO idea that when I would get there there would already be 30 or so people waiting in a big room to see someone from One Source Talent. I had nothing else to do Saturday, so I waited in the room... for a rather long time.

Finally Sanabel called me into her office. She took my portfolio, walked out, and came back 10 or so minutes later and said "We think you're marketable, and we want to work with you. We even have a casting for you for an independent film on Wednesday." (Funny how I might get a casting right away for an independent film since earlier when they were "interviewing" me I had said I thought it would be interesting to work on an independent film.) Before telling me anything about the supposed casting, other than it was at 4 pm on Wed at their office (also funny), she whips out this sheet of paper that she wants me to sign.

She asked me to pay $495 up front. She said it was for a "digital comp card, " which is basically a space on their webpage with a few pictures on it. I could make one myself if I wanted to in perhaps 10 minutes and for far cheaper than $495.

I went home and looked on the internet to see if I could find out anything about this company. I found report after report of people spending money for services they didn't get or employees not getting paid for work they did.

My biggest regret with regards to One Source was that there was nothing to hit on since the girl that I talked to was ugly she looks like she's been in a dryer filled with rocks. Sanabel Billan is a scamming ###.