Sales Leads PlusFraud

E

Sales Leads Plus is a fraud, and a crook! Do not do business with this scam artist! It is the most unprofessional, and incompetent company I have ever dealt with! Beware!!! I am writing this report to warn anyone who would ever consider doing business with or working for this con firm.

• As
    Asjal Feb 18, 2015

I completely agree with you, I have bought from them data which is 48 months or even older and they are not even bother to return my money ($2700). Jessica is such a unprofessional person.I wish I am living in USA and I can file a case against them.