Sai Enterprises Fraud Sandeep kumarSandeep Kumar Fraud Data Entry Business with Virus software.

S

Sandeep Kumar Fraud Data Entry Business with Virus software.

I had taken a project from Sai Enterprises from Sandeep kumar. He sd we need to pay $600 as software charges & i paid him half amount & after the sign up he sd i need to pay LC charges & LC is must i sd i don't have money to pay.. So with out intimation he just cancelled the Agreement & he s doing a fraud business... And the software what he provided is full of virus. It will automatically delete the records. Hi s a big fraud dont believe him. I have all the proof.. His account details are :
Account name:Sandeep Kumar
Bank Name :Axix Bank
Branch :Sultanpur(U.P.)
IFSC CODE :UTIB0000745
PAN NO:AULPK2227N
his email ID is rocking.[protected]@gmail.com.And his mobile numbers are +[protected], .I have lost in many fake projects & i want my money back.. Plz help me to get back my money...

Sandeep Kumar Fraud Data Entry Business with Virus software.

• Av
    Avinashl8686 Apr 04, 2016

Earn Rs.15000
    By Doing Genuine Data Entry & Data Conversion U.S. Project, For more details Ct SAI ENTERPRISES
    [protected]

• La
    Lancerlar Nov 07, 2018

@Avinashl8686 Sir it is fake company tell me more details pls sir ...I will take the action

jayantadas Jan 22, 2014

Yes, he doing same to me and now his phone is off, he a fraud person if any body have his present number then give it to me, my mail is [email protected], my cont. [protected]

• Am
    Amresh S Feb 09, 2017

@jayantadas hi,
    Today I got an SMS to my number reagarding the data entry job from the number : [protected]