Safeguard Americawont stop calling...

D

This company refuses to stop calling me, I have asked them to stop calling at least a dozen times. They have been rude to the point of argueing with me. When i ask to speak to a superviser, each time they tell me that none are avalaible. What kind of company is this? They are asking me questions about my home security and act like this?

• Andrea Hudson Oct 28, 2012

you should report them to somebody

• Ro
    Robin Childs Nov 25, 2015

They won't stop calling me either. They are very rude when I ask them not to call me anymore and won't let me speak to a supervisor. I just now received another call, sounds like same rep every time. This time I am reporting them to my state's attorney general's office, the BBB and every other agency I can find.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices