• Ph
    phublal Aug 16, 2009

I agree also, I had a contract with this company and and at the end, they never sent out a reminder, and now they've automatically renew it, and now sending us a bill even though my wife told them we don't want to renew, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, un professional customer service was no help. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

• Ka
    katitram Jul 28, 2009

Totally agree. We canceled a contract for our company but they still charge us and tell us we didn't cancel in time (6 mos in advance). Then they say they HAVE to bill thru the end of the month. The other contract we had expired at the beginning of the month also, we gave them 30 days notice but not 60 (even though they bill thru the end of the month, they won't let you cancel thru the end of the month). DO NOT SIGN A CONTRACT...DO NOT RENEW...DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE. I'm suing them personally and professionally for three different contracts they did not honor properly.