rs capital groupillegally taking funds out of my account

T

These People are scam artists. They are slimy credit card processing company. I never had an account with them and they have pulled money out of my account for the last four months. When I did a stop payment they just switched the amount. I own a small business and now have to cancel my bank account and open a new one. My only fault was to give there salesman a voided check so that if I chose to go with them it would make the transition faster. They promised me both the salesman and owner of the company that they would not run anything through until I gave them the green light. I have never ran one transaction nor recieved any equipment from them to run any transaction yet they continue to try and "steal" from my account. They used the "we are the only honest proceesers out there" line. After repeated phone calls, the owner david scalia has yet to return one of them. I am told he owns other businesses and is really busy. I would hate to be a client of his in any of his businesses. If these people come to you run.

• Da
    David Scalia Apr 11, 2016

This merchant is the ONLY merchant to EVER complain about our services! He signed an agreement to initiate a receivables advance and to convert his payment processing. I explained to him on many occasions and in writing that we would be wiling to terminate the contract that was bound by terms and conditions.