Rollies.com — Ripoff Scam Fraud

Hello all,

I would like to tell my complaint and warn everyone to stay away from rollies.com

Horrible experience from the beginning. Placed my order with rollies.com on Feb 16 2009. I saw the complaints on these boards a day AFTER I made my purchase. I read about all these people who were ripped off by rollies.com (Marlo Franson). many different customers who money was taken and never received the product or any responses from numerous emails and/or phone calls.

Well you can include me. It has been 8 weeks, 2 emails, and nothing from rollies.com (Marlo Franson) My goodness I can't believe rollies.com is ripping all these people off like this.

I sent an email asking for my order or a refund within a week.

Some previous rollies.com customers advised to contact rollies.com local police dept and press local charges for internet credit card fraud. I will do that and advise anyone in this situation to do the same.

Roll Jun 15, 2016

Hello
    Yes, we are a small company and we located in Canada, hence the reason orders take time to ship, we are not local to you and orders take time, to get, pack and ship. That is why we state we do not rush orders, it is just too hard to do. We do ask you to await for the order and since my suppliers shut down after xmas, we have to await again till they open up again in January to get more stuff from them. We then pack all the products up that week from 1 supplier and shipped out the next, then we move onto another supplier that week. I ask everyone to hold and await their order and when you agree to it we continue with it, there is no problem with that, we asked you to await the order and you agreed to it. If supporting a two man operation is what you want to do then order from us and yes orders take time we are not fast and since we are not in the same country shipping time frame can take a weeks. This is beyond our control and something you may not be used when ordering from outside the States. So please excuse any delays these happen as we rely on suppliers with the warehouses to keep stock and can't get to everyone each week. So it can depend on what you order to when I will get my next order in from that supplier. I hope the order arrives safely and it works for you. Thanks for your order.

R

• Nu
    nuts.and.bolts Jun 15, 2016

boy is he a smooth talker

anicole Jun 15, 2016

I ordered a week or 2 before Christmas. a month later I started looking into trying to get a refund even though after reading about the website it seemed impossible. 2 days after requesting a refund from rollies.com, they EMAILED me saying they wish people would stick to their orders because they pay for refunds and that it takes so long for them to order because they order from other vendors...

whatever.

I got a package from them 3 weeks later. I have to pick it up today. fingers crossed.

• Mu
    musicn123 May 16, 2014

rollies.com is fake i orderd something in 2011 that cost 89.94 my payment was recieved and its now 5/16/14 still nothing many emails and phone calls. DONT USE THIS SITE

• Da
    Dave62 Dec 15, 2011

I placed an order on Nov 5 2011 and it is know Dec 14 2011 and I have not received my merchandise. I have called and left voice mail and also e-mail. I have not heard from the company as of today. Rollies.com is a rip-off.

ludachris18 Jun 12, 2011

go to gspay.com thats what he uses to take your money form your credit card. after u contact gspay go to your credit card company and let them know

• Ac
    Acamel Jun 10, 2011

Thanks for the info Luda... How do I get in touch with gspay?

ludachris18 Jun 09, 2011

Acamel leave a message through gspay or however your paid for it. tell them you want your money and that he is a fraud and con artist. it will take awhile but you will get your money back. He will say everything like his suppliers are out of stock, he got the wrong peice or that you are to impateint. i called the canada online fraud div., the bbb and it took for me to contact gspay, then i receive a email responding to my claims about taking to long. he didnt respond until i claimed fraud. read the post hes a terrible person. hope you get your money back, ask any questions i will respond as quick as possibe

• Ac
    Acamel Jun 09, 2011

I placed an order with this company 4 months ago and have not even received a response yet, and of course I never received my order.

• Gi
    Gimme My Stuff! May 17, 2011

**DON'T BUY FROM ROLLIES**DON'T BUY FROM ROLIES**DON'T BUY FROM ROLLIES**
    I've been reading others complaints on here & am not surprised.
    Just wish I knew about this website before I ordered from this scam artist.
    It's a bit comforting knowing I'm not the only one who hasn't received the items they ordered from this company. Though I may be the only one who has waited over a year!!
    I placed my order online a year ago... 5/24/10 to be exact.
    I actually received 1 of 3 items in June 2010 then nothing after that.
    I left numerous voice-mails & emails though he only responded by email a few times (I got 3 emails from him to be exact). In fact in quotations below are the emails he wrote me.
    This is exactly what he finally wrote to me in Dec 2010:
    "Sorry for the missed phone calls. I can’t get this order at this time. I know I can get both pieces from my Quebec supplier and I am working on a smaller order for January and have written you down for it. I just can’t get it right now though, sorry my company has not recovered to be able to make the order. If you can not wait I can get a money order for you instead. Let me know"
    He actually was nice enuff to send me another email in Dec 2010:
    "The issue was I had a 7 grand order in with the supplier, that was too much, I could not pay it. I am gonna make a smaller order this time one I can afford to pay on one of my payouts then work on the other stuff the months after. I will do what I can to get this for January. Sorry"
    Then the last email he sent me was Jan 2011:
    "I still can not get an order from this supplier. I have not been able to, my local suppliers keep eating all the money up so an order with Hightimes is still impossible for me. I hope to have my wholesale going again soon, if the merchant processor I applied to work outs this week and then I can possible make an order but for now, a small order will be made with HighTimes in Febuary. I have written you down for this small order so if all goes well I will have it then. Sorry but my company was hit hard and I don’t have a magical bank account to save it so, I have eliminated my business partner and his lack of doing anything to bring in money so I am making more money now and hopefully get this order done soon"
    So how are ANY of your excuses my fault?!? I don't are what excuses you have.
    Excuses are like A-Holes...everyone has one, including you Roll Guy.
    He NEVER returned any of my numerous voice-mails I left him & the very few times he did answer the phone he always told me the same lies & would always give me his word that "next month" he would be able to send me the rest of my order.
    He is more than willing to take our money but can't fulfill what we paid for.
    I think I've been more than patient, in fact this is ridiculous already, nothing he says can be trusted, his word is nothing. Seriously, a year later & still the same story?
    If you can't fulfill prior customers orders, WHY do you keep taking new orders?
    I notice this Roll guy always writes a follow-up to everyones complaints & likes to tell everyone about his pity party w/himself.
    I've filed a complaint w/the BBB of Canada as well as emailed the Attorney General in BC.
    Whatever Roll writes here in response to my complaint...don't believe it.
    How can he respond to complaints on here by saying he sent so & so their product & they're happy w/it if he doesn't even know the name or order# these complaints belong to?
    If I ever get my money back or the rest of my order I will write a follow-up.
    I hope my story will prevent this from happening to others & keep you from giving your hard earned money to this scammer!
    **DON'T BUY FROM ROLLIES**DON'T BUY FROM ROLIES**DON'T BUY FROM ROLLIES**

ludachris18 May 13, 2011

Hello mac and jdh As of now you prolly wish u didnt order from rollies. but im here to say ( as much as i hate to admit this) he did refund my money after 4 weeks of waiting past my origanal order. and 2 weeks of waiting for my refund. he says the same thing to all his customers, how the glass industry and this and that. and got the wrong peice. he a con artist. he a better business bureau rating of F-. he wont ever mention this tho. it was only till i threatened him threw gspay and candaian police that he even rerspond to my 4 week late order. I have only seen one post on these many site of Marlo(mr.roll) hate blogs that actually got his order. so email gspay and online theft of canada he'll respond ;) sorry u got burned

mac94102 May 06, 2011

Like everyone else here, I was scammed by rollies.com. I placed my order on February 15th, my credit card was charged immediately, and here it is 3 months later. After an email and phone call, I have no response, no item, no refund. As a law student, I intend to research my legal rights in being defrauded out of $63.94.

Roll Apr 14, 2011

The customer above was refunded, he was contacted, told his item was not able to be acquired and he knew this. He choose to wait but I was still unable to get it, so he asked for a refund. I originally was gonna send him a money order at the end of April but he insisted to get his money back faster. So I refunded his card. There was delay since the 4th as banks take time to refund each other, he did not get the refund in time but as of today he has the refund for sure. I have never denied him of this refund and he knows this. If an item is out of stock, it can be for sometime, and if a customer can not wait, then ask for a refund and you will receive. I ask anyone who posted here, did they ask for a refund before they posted? In the end everyone who asked me did get refund or awaited the order even though it was late. This is the business I work in, the glass blowing industry. It happens and if you think it is my situation to control you are mistaken, I rely on suppliers and they rely on the blowers. So when you have to wait I have to wait. Rest assured he has been refunded with proof.

Roll Apr 04, 2011

This customer has received their order, Protopipe products were sold out at christmas. My supplier ordered more but PP was late or behind in orders. I had to wait for the manufactures to ship my supplier more of their stuff, that took months, PP is slow. It happens, I explain it on the site. This customer had absolutely no reason to post the above information other than to be mean. Why not just be a civil in this World and await the order, if I missed a few emails then sorry for that but I am a one man operation and there is always too many emails to get to but in the end you will get the order or a refund if I can not get it. You can order from me and not worry about the order it will come.

ludachris18 Mar 26, 2011

I place my order on 2/18/2011 and havent heard or seen a response since i ordered. Its now 3/26/2011.. As stated from other people on this site, this is the only response ive seen from rollies.com. said it take 3-5 weeks its been 6 and still not even a email. Please hope you read this befoere you order because i didnt, and now im out 49.95 usd

Roll Mar 09, 2011

The statement above is false, customer official asked for a refund on this date, he was sent a refund immediately and has received the refund. At no time did I ever deny him of a refund and he knows this. Out of Stock issues played their hand here.

Captchrisw Mar 04, 2011

GOOD LUCK HES A BASEMENT BUM CLOSET COMEDIAN WHO LIKES TO GET HIGH ON OTHER PEOPLES MONEY SINCE HE CANT MAKE IT AS A COMEDIAN
    IT WILL TAKE YOU SEVERAL MONTHS TO A YR IF AT ALL TO GET SATISFACTION I FEEL FOR YA IVE BEEN WAITING OVER 7 MONTHS

Captchrisw Mar 04, 2011

bull [censor] roll i have asked several times over the past 7 months to get a refund or my product i feel i have waited long enough send it or refund me my money
    order number mvp1008219396
    hell just call me or email me [email protected] i want my stuff NOW

i think all of your responces in comment is a way of you trying to cover your [censor] and make yourself look less like a basement bum who lives off of other peoples money

Captchrisw Mar 04, 2011

send me my stuff or send me my money im asking hell im begging roll man up 7 months is a long time coming
    order number mvp1008219396

Captchrisw Mar 03, 2011

i have sent numerous emails to roll or marlo and have tried to call i placed my order on 8 21 2010 my order number is mvp1008219396 my order status is still active and still nothing on 3/3/2011 i have been very patient but its wearing thin just please send me my stuff.

March 3, 2011

# of Packages Sent: 0 - See Below for Details
    Sorry - Your Order Has Not Yet Been Shipped

• Zz
    zzip Jan 26, 2011

Ordered on Dec 8 2010 a small repair kit.
    Sent NUMEROUS emails and three phone calls with messages now.
    No response. No return calls, no return emails, no F*** you's or anything.
    I dont even want the product now, I want my money back.
    DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY
    SPREAD THE WORD!

Roll Jan 15, 2011

The customer above informed me of his missing order. I then corrected this situation and got the order and was talking to him via email the whole time afterwards. Once I got the order I updated his account that it was shipped and that he would get the order soon via USPS. He kept calling and emailing while it was enroute to him and there was nothing I could say that would change the delivery time. He knew it was coming. There was no reason for him to post these comments above as he could have asked for a refund anytime and he knew this. So if you can not wait, don't write falsehoods just ask for a refund. I never denied him of his order or a refund and he knows this. All is well the order arrived to him.

• Au
    aussieherbal Dec 06, 2010

Hi People...

Now, I usually check to see if a company is a scam before ordering but this time I did not... I sent through the $280USD without thinking, then I checked, and I was fairly pissed off.

I emailed Marlo, and also called him (with the details in this forum)... Basically I said I want my product shipped that day or my money back... I got a reply, which included scans of the shipping receipt etc... I live in Australia, and thought he may have made them up...

2 weeks later (today)... I received everything I ordered. AND THE CORRECT ITEMS. I must say, this bloke doesn't stock anything, so it can take a while, perhaps email him the items you want before ordering so they are stocked when you pay? I might just be one of the lucky ones, who knows... To me he seems legit and a decent business man.

Take care! Stay SCAM FREE! Peace.

• Be
    betzshfantz Nov 25, 2010

Tried to contact on many occasions. None were anwereed or returned. The website wont even allowe me to log into my account now. Calle d twice and left messages. THink i got screwed over

• Ry
    ryan gilbo Nov 23, 2010

I made an order at rollies.com 13 months ago, have talked to the guy 3 times now(1 man operation he says). Everytime I have he says sorry for the long wait but he dosn't carry any products and has to pick them up from 4 different warehouses, and only goes to one once a week. He said he'll be taking care of my order and it will be shipped in a week or two. That was probably 8 months ago, 5 months ago, and 1 month ago I got ahold of him through email, he says the same exact thing, it still hasn't came, now he's stopped returning my email's, he never awnser's the phone, or returns calls when you leave a message. This is the worst company i've ever dealt with, I hope this guy gets shut down and put in jail!

Roll Nov 23, 2010

hello
    This is the glass blowing industry, humans blow glass and if they don't then my suppliers don't get what they need or if they take a holiday we all must wait, or if I can't get it I just can't get it. There are no machines making this stuff only humans so yes there are delays, or wait periods for some glass, it can take months to get something back in stock when it comes to glass especially. I have emailed this person and let the know I can not get this piece at this time, it happens it is life, it is beyond my control. There was no reason to post this as he never asked me or asked for a refund. You can always read here I will give you a refund if I can not get he item or you can choose a substitute if you wish. I will never deny you of that if it is what you really need in life. Why post hate when you haven't even tried to ask for your order refund first. So ask that first, don't post inaccurate information or assumptions because when you read this board, you will alway see customers get their order or a substitute or a refund. It is not that big of an issue in your life that you need to post stuff as such. Rest assured all is well and this customer will tell me if he wish to have a refund or a substitute because I can not get his piece he ordered at this time. He can await it as well if he wishes but it will take time, this is apart of the glass industry and you must all recognize this kind of thing can occur. Everyone has dealt with out of stock items on orders before and I am no different so please don't think otherwise. You are the customers and I will take care of you even it takes months due to stock issues.

• Br
    Bring1 Oct 23, 2010

I purchased items on 9/10, that's right, 6 weeks ago. I have heard nothing and when I check my order it says its not shipped. I sent an email and there was no response. I realize they are a small shop but this is ridiculous. If you can't handle the orders, don't be in business. 6 weeks to not even have it packed yet is beyond ludicrous. I am going to contact my credit card company to contest the charges. I guess these guys hope people wait to long and can't make a claim. I can't help but wonder how many people out there never got anything and have no recourse. Wish I had seen this complaint board before I bought.

Roll Sep 13, 2010

Hello Trent

Your message is a bit confusing, as you state the order was shipped but how long? I know there was orders held back at the post office for a few weeks from my mid July ship outs but everyone who asked about that did received the order by 2nd week of August, you must be in that lot of orders, so you would have gotten it by now. You also state 20 months, you mean two months so others are not confused on this. Since I do not know off hand who you are I can not know if you did nor didn't get the order but I am sure you did. I hope the order did arrive as you state it was shipped, and if it did not you should have emailed me and let me know it hadn't. So all is good with this order and I will assume it arrived by now.

R.

Roll Sep 13, 2010

The customer will get their order if the piece comes back in stock on my next order, the customer has been emailed. The customer can choose a refund if they wish, at no time have we denied him this avenue. The customer is wrong in his motivation, he could have simple awaited the reply to his email he made the same day he placed this comment. There is no reason to follow his request, he simple made an order that at this time I could not get and a replacement aka substition is too hard to get with that style. If he wishes to await my next glass order he can, if not he will be given a refund. Remember you can always ask for a refund if you can not await the order. There is no reason to post just harsh remarks over something so easily rectified.

• Ge
    George Riley Sep 09, 2010

I placed an order on June 16th 2010 it is now Sept 9th 2010. I have called and emailed multiple times. The only response I have recieved was the guy stalling saying my order will be shipped out in a few weeks. After seeing all the complaints on here I am wondering why IS THIS PLACE STILL OPEN??? STAY AWAY FROM ROLLIES.com WE need to get this place shut down

• Tr
    Trent117271 Aug 10, 2010

I would be happy to have received what I ordered by week 10, but here I am 20 months for what I ordered. The website claims that the order was shipped but I never received anything. I Haven't even gotten a refund on my order. This is about the worst online company I have ever dealt with. Never answers phone calls, doesn't return calls from answering machine or even e-mails. I'd be very surprised if I ever get my order or money back.

Roll Aug 02, 2010

We have spoken several times on this order and I did promise to get the metal parts out by week 6 but due to errors on my part I missed the parts order and when I finally made sure I would get the order it was not ready at my supplier and now at week 8, it is too late. I did not get the metal parts for him in time by missing it the 1st time and my supplier not having the order last week. I did apologize for this and am refunding him on this order as he requested. He was kept informed these last several weeks on this and he understood it was coming but due to my error it became too late. So all is well now, the customer was emailed and offered a refund for the order. Sorry again for not getting this to you sooner. Not sure why he posted this complaint as all he had to do was email me directly a refund request after I could not get it to him when I thought I would have. I do apologize for not taking care of you but rest assured a refund is being sent.

• Ri
    riprog Jul 30, 2010

I've been calling and ### on voice mail and ### on e-mail for 10 weeks. No response what so ever. Next time I will research and find these complaints before before I purchase. Lesson learned. Thanks Roll guy.

Roll Jul 19, 2010

Hello

I do apologize for missing your refund request email prior to you contacting me today. I would have refunded you back then. You have been refunded on your card as we always state when we can not get the order or it is delayed and you want a refund we will get it to you. I just missed your email request prior. Sorry again. You will see a credit very soon.

R.

• Ec
    Ecniv Jul 19, 2010

I have asked for a refund of MY order that was originally placed on 28Jan10, inquired about on 14Mar10 and the refund request was sent in May. It is now July and with the exception of one email response on 15Mar promising to send the order by the end of the month, I have not had any other responses. I do not believe " Roll" is a legitimate business entity. Try to find an address for this company and zilch is the result. It operates under several names: ScaleShack, Rollies International, assorted sales.eu, none of which have an address as far as I can determine. What the hell is going on here?

Roll May 13, 2010

Hello. Thanks for the order and sorry for such a long wait. This item was one of the longest out of stock products we had from this supplier. I have several months of invoices that show O quantity from this supplier. I tried many many times to get this item from them and for some reason they were out of stock for way too long. The customer at no time requested a substitute so I kept ordering it till it finally came back in stock. I am not sure why my supplier could not get this in sooner or why so long but the manufacture, who is overseas, was the problem, and that was beyond my control, my suppliers control etc. In the end it finally came back in stock and I finally got it out with tracking. I have checked tracking and the order did arrive. Yes very late and I am truly sorry for this delay. If you want proof I can supply as my invoices from this supplier will always show zero for quantity and that shows I was trying to order it. This customers order is complete, tracking confirms this and though it was way overdue it did come to the customer. As we do state some orders take longer than others and if you are reading this maybe your order is in the same boat. All I ask is you await the order till it comes back in stock or ask for a refund first before posting opinions that are wrong. Thanks again for ordering and your patients in the matter.

Roll May 13, 2010

hello. I just emailed the customers and showed her proof I tried to order the piece she ordered from my supplier and that it never arrived. I explained to her that we did try and get the order but on my last order it never arrived and I was unable to send her the item. We are ordering from this supplier again soon and the product should be back in stock. As you can see this order was an out of stock issue only. It was not in stock, I have to await for my supplier to acquire it again and I put in a new order to get it. This can take months sometimes due to suppliers and them awaiting on their next order from their manufacture. There was not good local substitute for this item and I as always offer a sub if possible, if you can not await an order that was out of stock we will refund the order. The option is the customers await the next order or take a refund. It seems at this time we will offer her a refund and that happens. If I can not get an item or it takes too long to get the customer it can be refunded. We at no time denied her of this refund offer and I did speak with her about her order. I am sorry we could not complete this order but as I said I sent her proof we did try and get it but it was not available. It is my job to then refund her order if she can no longer await the order and I will do that right soon. As you can see I have no problems issuing refunds and ask you not to worry, it is easily done and I hope anyone else who finds they are awaiting the order this option is open to them. We are a good company that takes time and needs time to get orders and if stock issues arrive it will take longer. Yes we do refund orders.

Roll May 04, 2010

The customer received his order, as you can see he was in contact with me, and though the order was late, he still received it. There was no reason to post this message, as it is better to be nice then post inaccurate information. He at anytime could have asked for a refund but he choose to wait. When that is the case there is no reason to post it as such. We do deal with 7 large suppliers, who carry many products and we offer it all to you the customer. So do not worry, as you will get your order or what you want, and if not then a substitute can be picked when out of stock or discontinued.

• Ry
    ryan gilbo Apr 19, 2010

I ordered a few things from rollies.com back on 10/3/09, was expecting to get a package in a week or two like any normal place does. Since then I have talked to 2 people there, I told one that I didn't care about the color or even if it was a colored piece, just had to be the right sizes, so he says ok they'll be shiping it in a week, waited... 3-4 weeks later I called back and talked to a different guy that said they would be going to the supplier soon and shipping in a week or 2. That was in december and I havn't been able to get ahold of anyone since then, if I leave messages or email nobody get back to me, I've probably left 5 messages since new years, . This is the worst buisiness i've ever dealt with, I'd just be happy with my money back now and i'll go buy what I needed somewhere that has normal shipping!

• Vi
    victoria ortiz Apr 18, 2010

I placed an order on feb. 23, 2010 and still no response. Don't order from these people their nothing but a rip off.