The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Rollies.com — Ripoff Scam Fraud
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I would like to tell my complaint and warn everyone to stay away from rollies.com
Horrible experience from the beginning. Placed my order with rollies.com on Feb 16 2009. I saw the complaints on these boards a day AFTER I made my purchase. I read about all these people who were ripped off by rollies.com (Marlo Franson). many different customers who money was taken and never received the product or any responses from numerous emails and/or phone calls.
Well you can include me. It has been 8 weeks, 2 emails, and nothing from rollies.com (Marlo Franson) My goodness I can't believe rollies.com is ripping all these people off like this.
I sent an email asking for my order or a refund within a week.
Some previous rollies.com customers advised to contact rollies.com local police dept and press local charges for internet credit card fraud. I will do that and advise anyone in this situation to do the same.
More Rollies.com Complaints & Reviews
- Rollies.com - Ridiculous site
- Rollies.com - Online scam
- Rollies.com - did not receive product yet paid 6 weeks ago
- Rollies.com - Possible Fraud
- Rollies.com - RIPOFF LOWLIFE MAN
- Rollies.com - Rip off
- Rollies.com - Never received order, should have read up on this company
- Rollies.com - No response, no merchandise
- Rollies.com - I thought it was called stealing when you take someone's money without giving them anything in return?
- Rollies.com - Please do your self a favor, don't even look at his site