Rollies.comRipoff Scam Fraud

Hello all,

I would like to tell my complaint and warn everyone to stay away from rollies.com

Horrible experience from the beginning. Placed my order with rollies.com on Feb 16 2009. I saw the complaints on these boards a day AFTER I made my purchase. I read about all these people who were ripped off by rollies.com (Marlo Franson). many different customers who money was taken and never received the product or any responses from numerous emails and/or phone calls.

Well you can include me. It has been 8 weeks, 2 emails, and nothing from rollies.com (Marlo Franson) My goodness I can't believe rollies.com is ripping all these people off like this.

I sent an email asking for my order or a refund within a week.

Some previous rollies.com customers advised to contact rollies.com local police dept and press local charges for internet credit card fraud. I will do that and advise anyone in this situation to do the same.

• Li
    live1 Dec 16, 2008

Rollies.com is a ripoff online shop. They charge your credit card and for months upon months do not respond to any inquiries about the order. Save yourself the hassle and do not waste any time or money on this good for nothing retailer.

• On
    onehit Feb 10, 2009

Like I said, Keep your money or Rollies will... I mean come on it has been four weeks now and you still did not get the time to ship my order yet. I sent several E-mails, not even a reply. The website is a SCAM.

Rolliesfraud Feb 18, 2009

Order Created : 05/07/2008

Your order has been packed and was sent off for delivery on Feb. 17th, 2009. (!)
    WOW...
    Need I say more?

• Sh
    Shopper Mar 14, 2009

I ordered some things from there in december of 2008 and never received them. It is now the middle of March. Luckily I have a good bank and they've given me a charge back. Beware of Rollies.com! Stay away!

• Bi
    Billy Mar 23, 2009

Ordered a pipe from them in May of 2008 - they took my money quickly enough and never shipped the merchandise. After emailing them, the responses were 'we are waiting for stock', then 'we can't get it to you because of President Bush', then 'we are almost out of business and are having trouble with our suppliers'.

DO NOT GIVE THESE THIEVES A DIME!!! YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR MERCHANDISE!!!

disgruntled Apr 08, 2009

Letter will explain: ( I submitted this on their online form after my third attempt to be civilized in getting my merchandise or receiving a refund) I am hoping that this contact info I have provided helps someone out.

Hello,
    I just wanted to inform you what you are about to receive for keeping my money and never sending me anything.

1) I am calling your local police dept and pressing local charges for internet credit card fraud (a felony in your state/province)
    2) I am filing a case with the Internet Commerce Commission and your states Attorney General Office.
    3) I am going to personally contact all your merchant account companies and tell them that you are stealing people's money and I will send them links to all the recent complaints that are out there to prove it.
    4) I am going to contact your hosting company and inform them that you are a scam website and that you are currently under investigation and that it will be in their best interest to shut you down.

This is just a start. All for less than $20.00. What a bargain for you.

I will be in touch and have a nice day!

Administrative Contact:
    Vancouver, BC V5Z3B2
    CA
    [protected]

disgruntled Apr 08, 2009

Horrible company. The internet should have a rating system that anyone wishing to sell anything online should have to have their rating posted in plain site on their home page.

Roll Apr 13, 2009

The customer did receive an email from us on the late delivery. The customer never asked for a refund which he has received due to stock issues, which is the case in most late delivery issues. The order was taken and the order has been refunded, we keep nobodys money and will always give a refund when the need is so desired, we hope they could wait on the delivery but if not we will send money order for refund or do it on the card if available. Do not worry folks your order will come and if not then let us know and make sure you get it.

lovingmom623 Apr 14, 2009

Here are some others that were recently ripped off by rollies.com that says it all

Roll Apr 14, 2009

First of all the two references above were in contact with me, the first one did receive their order as stated and can be proven with tracking, I think she received it a few days after that date and the 2nd one the person got a refund on the order which was his option as he could have gotten the order and was really nice about it when I talked to him.
    Now the person who above ordered had no reason to make such comments above, she wants her order and she will get her order. I would have called her but she left a fake phone number so I could only contact via email on the wrong item was sent to me and that I had to get another order in to get the right order. She will receive her order and she knows she will receive it. She even states she is a good person and that she would never do something like this so I am not sure why she could not pick up the phone can call us to maybe get a quicker response. Anyways, the customer is wrong, she will get her order as does everyone here who has made a complaint. If one can not wait for an order that is taking longer than normal we will always offer a refund if they can not wait any longer as this industry there is always stuff out of stock and I never know what it will be till after we get the orders in. So do not worry anyone. Just email us or call us and watch out you will get your order. Do not put any worries into it, and if so pick a substitute if we can not get what you want. Do not believe this comment is untrue and do not listen to her advice it is wrong. We are here sending orders out every week and because we are a small company delays can occur.

Roll Apr 14, 2009

The customer received their order. The product was out of stock. If you wish to wait for an order and not pick a substitute this can happen. It is the glass blowing industry. Sometimes new blowers need to be found, or the supplier does not get the product in. In the end you see all customers get their order. Nothing wrong with that but yes it is not the best when one has to wait this long, but we are not magicians and can not make stuff appear. We have to wait on our suppliers who wait on their manufactures leading to delays. This customer has their order and all is well.

Roll Apr 14, 2009

This person has never identified himself to me via email or phone, I can not confirm that they have or haven't received their order. This person could have at anytime contacted us and I would have let him know the problem or how we missed the order as it can happen but when it does happen we will let the customer know when we will get that piece in for them. If this customer had contacted us instead of posting this comment they would have known or do know. This customer will receive or has received their order and is wrong in his statement. Do not believe what the person has stated. Yes we are small company and yes we do not rush orders because we can't as we are small. Sure there is slow downs and out of stock issues but we are in business and we send hundreds of orders every week. If you are waiting for your order hold on it will come and your account will update when it ships. We have not forgotten about you and all customers will receive their order unless it is a discontinued item or we can not get it then you can pick a substitute or possibly get a refund. There are always customers waiting on orders do not worry you are just one of them, nothing happens instantly when dealing with a small company such as us. One day sure we will have a warehouse, many employees but until then consider waiting on the order as it will come and email or call. Remember this customer is wrong and not being truthful and he has or will get his order.

Roll Apr 14, 2009

The person above has not identified himself or I would be able to let you know what the delay was or how it was missed or if it was lost or stolen in the mail. The customer could have contacted us via email or phone to let me know they are still waiting on the order. We would have sent the order to them even if it was delayed in some manner. The customer should never do what this person stated, instead email us or call us or simple ask for a refund. Nobody should be trying to run to their bank for help when you have an online order status that states what is going on with your order, trying logging in see if it was shipped or not. If it has not been shipped yet then just wait as it will come to you soon. If this person went to their bank then they have gotten their money back and all is well. It does not bother me to send a substitute or offer a refund, we always ask you hold on and wait but if not then so be it. I have no problems in doing it, I would prefer you hold on and wait for the order but if it is an emergency and you can no longer wait then sending you a money order is probable the best. We are a good company and we hope all customers can wait as their order will come.

Roll Apr 14, 2009

The customer above has been identified and no emails were found from him on this matter. The problem was my supplier discontinued the item and as such on the order the piece never came. I was not sure they did this as, you know it comes as out of stock. After waiting on the next order we find out yes that they decide to discontinue the item on me and then the customer has to wait. If the customer had emailed us he would have been told this and I would then ask to pick a substitute or I would order the piece to make one. Since I never got an email I have decided to see if I can make it out of my own inventory of pipes and parts that I got in stock to send him this pipe very quickly here. The customer will get their order and the reason for the delay was the item was discontinued. The customer could have asked for a refund at anytime or picked a substitute and is wrong in the statement above. Do not believe what he has written and the only problem was stock issues. Though he had to wait a long time he will have it very soon.

lovingmom623 Apr 14, 2009

It looks like rollies.com (Marlo Franson) is full of excuses and is blaming me for wanting my order.

This is the FIRST EVER response to me from rollies.com. and yes it's a shame that your dirt is being spilled on a very good consumer complaint website for all to see. But I'm not the only customer who has felt ripped off, scammed, or think that rollies.com is a fraud. Type rollies.com in a search engine and you'll find numerous of your paying customers just like me, who just wanted their order and nothing else. We all have the same problem with rollies.com. We all felt ripped off and wronged with our transaction with you rollies.com (Marlo Franson)

But as you can see rollies.com (Marlo Franson) is full of excuses and blames me for wanting my order or a refund. ( I placed my order 8 weeks ago)

But how am i wrong and untrue when there is no response from you at all? I've sent emails of concern to you and for you to contact me immediately via email if there is any issues with my order, and this was on February 19th and on February 27th 2009. You never contacted me at all. The sad thing is that there was never any response from rollies.com until I posted this complaint.

And stop making up excuses on how I could picked up a phone to have got a quicker response from you. Most of the rollies.com customer complaints is that you don't answer your phone and you don't call customers back.
    It seems that filing a complaint is the quickest and ONLY WAY to get a response from you!

I want is my order fulfilled or a refund.

I will update this...

Roll Apr 15, 2009

All customers get their orders, it will happen even if delays occur, if you leave a fake phone number of course I can not call you back. I was not blaming anyone, you stated you were a good person then why post such untruths? Do not believe everything you read, just because people have to wait longer for glass products that just happens it is apart of the business and is explained in our shipping terms and FAQ. If you don't read it then of course you may wonder, emailing me right after you order doesn't make the order come faster as you have a back end to log into to see your order has or has not yet been shipped. We state orders can take time sometimes 3-5 weeks on average but some have to wait longer due to stock issues that are beyond our control. As you see some people think we are a large corporation and we have tons of people working for us but in reality we are a small company who need and take time to pack things. As I always say there are no robots working here and you are not the only person who ordered so orders take time to get out, maybe one day we will have a large body of people working for us but not right now. Anyways, the person of above is wrong, and her advice is wrong, as I said just contact us and if an email gets missed try again, I get many emails and calls and I can not get to them all as most of my time is working on orders, getting orders, putting down orders, addressing orders, getting more orders and in the end there just not enough time to get back to every inquiry. We are a good company and a few people don't have the patients to wait and instead of asking for a refund they write here, when all they had to do was email and state they were willing to wait or get a refund but people don't do that they like to post untruths and as such you the customer read these untruths thinking otherwise. I can say most of the people i have identified in these complaints have gotten their order and there was no reason for them to post such untruths but that happens. Just be honest and don't believe everything you read and don't listen to their advice. Just contact us for a response and wait on your order it will come.

Roll Apr 15, 2009

Hello

This person is wrong. We do send orders all orders out even if there are delays in stock issues or getting the wrong products in and having to re-order. We do ship out orders weekly, and have many thousands of happy customers. We are a small two man operation, not a large corporation so orders take time as we state. Read our shipping terms, read our FAQ. Read the thank you page you get it explains it all. This customer has gotten their order and if they haven't they would have to identify themselves so I can find out what happened. Rest assured though we are not the fastest company out there we do get orders out. We do not do as the person above states we are a good company and as such do not believe what this person wrote and do not follow their words as they are made of negativity. Thanks to all you who ordered and do not worry, you have a back end that shows you your order and when it ships it will update.

lovingmom623 Apr 15, 2009

I am one of the many paying rollies.com customer who never received my order. I just received a response from rollies.com (Marlo Franson) when I posted this complaint. This is this first time ever they have got back to me. Read through at the verbal abuse rollies.com (Marlo Franson) puts me and his other paying customers though.It's just plain sad. All we want is our order or a refund from rollies.com (Marlo Franson). We do not deserve this.

All I say is true. You rollies.com (Marlo Franson) are the liar and full of it. Like many of your rollies.com customers I have tried to contact you many times. 8 weeks and counting. I still have nothing from rollies.com at all.

I never left a fake number. I changed my phone number this Monday to avoid you trying to contact my home phone. Most of the people who submitted a complaint stated that rollies.com (Marlo Franson) will call your home number and ask that you change or delete your complaint.
    I NEVER asked nor do want you to call me EVER.

I'm not a liar or would leave a fake number. Google the old number I left on file (if had it since Monday April 13th 2009). It will pull up my same home address. See... and that is where you should be shipping my order.

I demand an apology for calling me a liar and not contacting me concerning my order. I'm your paying rollies.com customer who never received anything from rollies.com (Marlo Franson) it's been 8 weeks.

Here the complaint I mentioned earlier. read her response.
    /URL removed/

Their specific words were:
    "I do personally find it odd however that they took the time to track me down and call me about this. First off my name wasn't on the order, my boyfriends was, and secondly his name wasn't on this report mine was. Which means they accessed his personal information to track down his girlfriend to simply tell her to remove or update a report."

This kinda scared me to know you would do that. So that is why I changed my home number.

Talk is cheap. You need to send me my order or issue me a refund.
    I will update this...

disgruntled Apr 20, 2009

Update, after numerous e-mails and the threat above, Marlo made good and posted a refund. If he would only sell what he has in stock, and clearly mark everything else out of stock, he would be in a lot less trouble.

Roll May 15, 2009

This person above has been refunded on her card and will show up very shortly. If she had emailed me to ask for a refund she would have gotten it, if she had emailed and stated she did not get the order she would have been updated. There is no emails from her on order status ever and only recently called to inquiry on this order 2 days ago but I not yet gotten to her message yet to respond. This is what we state, if you did not get your order let me know, even lovingmon has received her order as we promised and she will probable update one day to show she did indeed get her order. Nobody on this board who has been identified has been taken for anything and they have either gotten their product or a refund.

Roll May 15, 2009

Everyone gets their order, sometimes products are out of stock or delays occur. The person above, Heather, will receive a refund on her card very shortly as she has been refunded. We are a good company and everyone here has received their order or a refund. It is very simple to ask if you can not wait.

Roll May 15, 2009

The person Heather has been refunded. Do not believe her information, she never emailed us or stated her order was missing still via email and never asked for a refund. If she had I would have spoken with her on the matter so it was in the best interest of us to refund the order. We do send out all orders and if one has not received an order I can easily look into it. There is no need to be nasty or write falsehoods just email us and we will take care of you in the end.

Roll May 15, 2009

The person above, Heather, never emailed us on this order and never asked for a refund. If she had she would have gotten a response on the missing order. She has been refunded and the order is closed. Do not believe her misinformation or her advice. She never gave us a chance and instead of emailing stating her orders was missing we could not respond to her. One can easily call us and if no answer try again the next day, we are always busy here packing orders so picking up the phone can be easily done more than once. Rest assured she would have been taken care of if she had only inquired about this the right way. She has been refunded so all is good now.

Roll May 15, 2009

I stated I would refund you today and that will reflect on the card very soon. However, you stated you cancelled the card so a Money order will be sent and I will cancel the refund on the card. We are telling the truth. The Money order will be sent out next week. We are a good company. All is well.

Roll May 15, 2009

I stated I would refund you today and that will reflect on the card very soon. However, you stated you cancelled the card so a Money order will be sent and I will cancel the refund on the card. We are telling the truth. The Money order will be sent out next week. As stated sometimes orders go missing or are missed or lost or out of stock or discontinued which causes delays. This customer will receive their money back. We are a good company. All is well.

• Sc
    scooter d Jun 08, 2009

After waiting 5 months I finally received my order with BOTH items incorrect and of lesser value. This site is a scam.

• Be
    Bernard Jun 15, 2009

I ordered a pipe in november '08 and it did'nt come for a month and a half so i thought i would call, and there was no answer but they returned my call and the ' Rollguy' said it is on back order that it would be there the next week or early the week after, well needless to say, here we are. So after doing verry little research I have found that Two guys run the site and they play the middle men for wholesale companies. So the reason it takes so long is that those shady liars have to get up enough money to get a deal. The thief's name is Marlo Franson and he lives in vancouver, you can most likely find him in comedy clubs on open-mic nights, espesially Yuk Yuk's. He is a short( 5'3-5'7) fat bald man with black hair and goat-tee, he looks like a cross between George Castanza from Seinfeld and Julian from the canadian hit show Trailer Park Boys... Happy Hunting!

• Ke
    keviscomplainantinpissed Jun 16, 2009

yupp hes such a liar I have proof of tons of emails, he just makes excuses like a little canadian ###!

• Ke
    keviscomplainantinpissed Jun 16, 2009

lets all jump his ###

• Bm
    bms6988 Jul 28, 2009

i also place an order on [protected], 7 1/2 months later i still have nothing, they said they would give me a money order as a refund but that was a month ago, now no one anserws the phone or emails, cant we press charges on these people, well look into that.

• La
    lalalalal Oct 10, 2009

I ordered over 3 months ago and still have not received product. They refused a a refund. I tried to get in touch with them and nothing. DO not trust them!!!

• Nu
    nuts.and.bolts Oct 27, 2009

I have been waiting five months for items ordered on 5/24/09. They also rip people off using the name Medivap.com.

Roll Nov 10, 2009

Hello

The person above, the company came out with a new catalogue and discontinued the items he ordered. I informed him there was the same model but with dicro in it. I will be sending them to him instead as they are the same piece but a little nicer looking. I do not recall him asking for a refund on this order, as I normally would have stated them to hold on as it will come in stock soon or a replacement can be picked for it. I merely asked you to hold on if anything and await for the order as we prefer that before we refund the order. I can only say sorry for this but this is apart of the glass business, they are blown by humans and if someone stops making a piece or quits as a blower then products can not be made again, as that person was the person who made it. Anyways. Yes orders can take time and if an order is out of stock or discontinued, we do not find out till after we order from our suppliers and sometime it takes several order before they say that. It happens and is something we can not control. So he does not have to worry his order will come. I also emailed him on this as well with an update. If not then a refund can be done, we are not responsible for discontinued items so ya if a replacement can't be found then we do it that way. You can trust us, just ask.

Roll Nov 10, 2009

Hi

Yes the customer ordered from us and the product was discontinued on us, of course we do not know this as it was still available for months to order and only when the package was delivered was it out not on the order. So several months did go by without the piece he ordered. He could have picked an substitute at anytime so that would could get his order completed but I see that did not happen. I do apologize for misplacing this order as there should be a refund for this because no substitute was picked and the item is no longer available. I make sure you get your refund if that is what you wish. I have emailed you on this, sorry again for not getting this piece as we would have if we could have. If you have any questions please email us. As per the 2nd person. The order was in the same boat but they did come back with the item recently under a new serial number. I can either get it to you soon or a refund either way you will also get a email on this. Sorry again for inconvenience you both. All is good you will get your money back if that is what you wish.

• Bo
    bongger Nov 12, 2009

i ordered from this site 9/26/09. they send me this email saying my purchase would be here in early November, and there was no tracking number on the email, so it said to contact some site to get that. well nothing! email them a'lot still nothing and now its November 12-09 still nothing. so NEVER EVER EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM ROLLIES.COM SCAAAAM

• Ck
    Ckazarian Dec 08, 2009

If anyone would like to contact Marlo Franson, here is his personal phone number: [protected]. However I should warn you that does to his short and chunky stature, he is not very pleasant to speak to, nor is he very smart. He will probably lie to you, but do not believe a word he is saying. This man is simply a middle-aged loser who will never ship your product. Hope this helps.

Mildly upset, ripped off individual.

Roll Dec 17, 2009

Hello
    Just to clarify, this customer ordered and 5 days later requested a refund and at that time was called to give him an eta on the order but he wanted his money back. I obliged and gave him a full refund as requested, I tried to explain we do not rush orders and it would come to him but he wanted a refund. There is no reason for him to post inaccurate information as we never did anything wrong as his first contact with us was to ask for a refund. He was not lied to and was not taken for any money, the information above inaccurate and not true. The customer knows this and posted this after he knew he received a refund. He knows we did nothing wrong and I have no problem in refunding customers if they do not want the order. Not sure why he posted this inaccurate information as there is no basis for it. Rest assured he was not lied to or taken for his money and I can easily prove this. Customers are encouraged to phone that number but can phone our toll free number which rings to that number above and not pay long distant fees.

MadShroomer Dec 20, 2009

Placed order, had money removed from account. Now I keep getting small amounts removed from my account and have to cancel credit card.

Roll Dec 23, 2009

Hello

Please contact me directly as I have also PM you here to ask who you are and when you placed an order as I have no order from your city since February, 2009. As you know cc numbers are acquired by hackers or any place you may use your card. I know my merchant processors are secure and would not use your card. I am sure you have used your card over the year at multiply places, and you can not say we are to blame for this. We are not charging your card over and over again, it is obviously someone else who discovered your number somehow, it happens to millions of people every year. Rest assured we are not responsible for this and to believe we are, is not right. If however, the statement says the same company that we billed you through is the one doing then show me documented proof of this and I will get them to reverse the charges but I know they did no such thing as they would never jeopardize their business. I have never seen your card number so I know we are not responsible for this. Sorry to hear this occured to you at this time but rest assured we are not to blame nor is there any proof that we are the ones responsible.

Roll Mar 12, 2010

Just wanted to post, both pieces this customer order became out of stock then became discontinued. I had no control over that so instead of sending him a slide dugout I sent him the twist top dugout, both made from the same company, same guy just different. The other piece was similar and of the same quality. The order was finally sent with the substitutions b/c I finally found out I could no longer get the pieces he ordered exactly. The two piece that were sent were of the same quality and there was no difference other than a twist lid to a slide lid. He got what he ordered in equal value and kept the order. He was in contact with us about this and he knew of the delay. The order he got was of equal value and of the same quality. There was no reason for him to post this comment other than he wanted to be mean for some reason. All is well and I am sure he uses these products to this day and knows of their superior quality now.