Rohit Pandit CorpCheating

Rohit Pandit Corp cheated us and fled from Solapur with Booking Deposit for Oxygen City Apartments Project. We paid Rs.2 Lakhs as Booking Fees but Rohit Pandit has fled from Solapur with his family. Numerous people got cheated after being enticed with Full Page Colour Advertisements in Leading Dailies. Police Complaint has been lodged but Rohit Pandit could not be traced.

Cheating

Mantesh Vhadalure May 25, 2018

Mr Rohit pandit share your numbers to cordinate with you regarding oxygen city Solapur project

• Nr
    Nrj Apr 21, 2010

RPC is going to rock in solapur.mr rohit pandit is dashing businessman from poona .but solapur people mentality is different.
    Rohit Pandit is very much clear and clean hearted man.god bless

• Me
    Meera Naik Mar 24, 2010

I had booked a flat with RPC - Rohit Pandit Corp project RPC Avenue in Pune, Mr. Rohit Pandit and his team did a wonderfull job. Mr. Rohit Pandit used to interact with each customer personally and used to supervise the project personally, infact due to my financial problems I could not make them payment on time, but no one from his group pestered me.

I think all this is a smear campaign against him, infact I met him 3 months ago at the Solapur office when I visited Akkalkot. This complaint is fraud, the genunity of Mr. Pandit can be derived from the fact that he has openly posted his number and has replied to your complaint.

• rpcgroup Feb 14, 2010

Dear Mr. Srinivas Iyer,

I dont think you have done any booking with us and I dont know why you have posted this false complaint. I feel you have a false impression about me or my company, I request you to contact our office at 201, Sarvodaya Housing Society, Opp. Icici Bank Ltd, Old Hotgi Naka, (The Bungalow Beside Bank of Maharahtra) Solapur. Ph : [protected]. Or mail me at [email protected] with your contact details. The project is already in full motion and I assure you of solving any disagreements that you have. Please note that your feedback about Police not able to trace me is entire false, I am available at the Solapur Office two days every week

Thanks & Regards

ROHIT PANDIT
    RPC - Rohit Pandit Corp

Mantesh Vhadalure May 25, 2018

@rpcgroup Mr ayyer we have some issues regarding oxygen city’s project how we can reach to team