Rite Aid Corporation — pharmacy
The service over the past year has gotten awful. The pharmacy is under staffed regularly. People have to wait an hour or more in line to even see if there prescriptions are ready. Many pharmacy staff members are so stressed they are not helpful or friendly. Not to mention you will receive a text saying your prescriptions are ready for refill but once you stand in the line for an hour you find out they are not.
There also seems to be a shortage on stock regularly I have to wait over a week just for common antibiotics, and my regular pills are on order all the time leaving me without. My husband and father have the same problem and they are on heart, diabetes and blood thinners.
More Rite Aid Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Rite Aid - employee mistreatment/slander 
- Rite Aid - horrible customer service 
- Rite Aid - terrible customer service! 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - prescription shortage 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - lost prescription 
- Rite Aid - manager and shift supervisor
- Rite Aid Pharmacy in Citrus Heights, CA - pharmacist on lunch break... can't pick up a new drug without her consult
- Rite Aid - horrible cashiers!! 
- Rite Aid Corporation - cashier and pricing not honored as listed on the shelf
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - pharmacy-