Rico Ricehard plastic found in rice

ive eaten at multiple family houses and have eaten rice n everytime i eat some i end up chewing on a hard piece of plastic...its happened at my moms house my in-laws and my house n ive asked each one wut rice companie is it and its all been Rico Rice...i went home made some rice the next day and found a piece of hard plastic in my rice again and seen that it wuz Rico Rice that we had...i dont know if its just this brand or not but its only happened with this one so far..someone can really get hurt or seriously injured..it suks that i cant eat my rice in piece without having to look in my food first...i think the bags need to be checked or something first before they ship them out..

• Ku
    kuva May 22, 2013

yes, you are right, this brand was good before, but now i think some other company own it now so i just went to walmart and purchase this rice and cook so bad then my dog told me that was bad.

• IrishChick Oct 12, 2011

Try Uncle Ben's rice and send a complaint to Rico Rice. Look on the box/bag for a # or site to contact them.

• Pe
    PerezDarrell Oct 11, 2011

my best friend's mom makes $77 an hour on the computer. She has been out of job for 9 months but last month her check was $7487 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read about it here CashBrave.com