Rick YaskovitchAwful attitude to tax payers (we), never reply

A

Rick review plans and applications related to City-owned and privately-owned trees for North York District.

He has horrible, awful, disrespectful attitude when talking over the phone or meet in person. Always reluctant to provide anything in writing, despite request. Do not take any responsibilities for what he promised, or said. Today he said he approved removal of a tree, tomorrow he said do not remove that tree.

If we Canadians wonder why we pay so much tax and still in deficit, blame all these garage City of Toronto workers, who work 8:30am to 3pm, with awful attitude, irresponsible, unprofessional, and do not know what they are doing.

• Pe
    Peter Jun 10, 2009

I have had the pleasure of dealing with Rick for the last 8 years, and I can honestly say that he has always been fair and decent with us. I have noticed that the work loan the City of Toronto has loaded him up with over the last couple of years is insane. I am surprised he is still with the City and can understand why he might be over worked and under pressure.

Peter
    Home Builder

• Ab
    ABC Sep 22, 2009

Very surprised.
    Doubt if you are working for the City?!