Richard Brennan LawyerThis guy is a fraud!

I used this Richard Brennan guy as debt relief management and he NEVER send one red cent to my creditors. Instead he just kept my money. I put a stop payment thru my bank a year ago and now just this month he has debited my account even though I put a stop through my bank. I am going to fight it with my bank. PLEASE-I hope that anyone who sees this knows that this guy is a FRAUD. He never returns phone calls and takes your money and you will never hear from him.

• Do
    Doctor Laura Dec 24, 2008

Richard Brennan TRIED TO ### RAPE ME IN HIS OFFICE!

• Am
    amy Mar 29, 2009

Richard Brennan is sex pervert tries to touch female clients vajayjay.. he shoved his hand in my pants when I met with him for consult.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices