RewardMeMore.comhave no idea who they are or why I was billed

P

I WAS INFORMED THAT REWARDMEMORE.COM BILLED ME FOR $33.87 AND I DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE-WHAT SERVICE THEY PROVIDED, ETC. WHEN I ATTEMPTED TO GET TO THEM, I WOUND UP HERE AT YOUR SITE...THUS...I AM FORCED TO PAY FOR NOTHING AT ALL.

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I HAVE HAD ERRONEOUS BILLING, AND UNFORTUNATELY HAD NO IDEA AN AGENCY SUCH AS YOURS EXISTED.

PLEASE DO WHATEVER YOU CAN TO HELP WITH THIS ISSUE.

PAULINE DONNER

More RewardMeMore.com Complaints & Reviews

Chuck Turner Jun 30, 2009

Seems related to the A1 Member Blazing Keywords Google Kit scams:

Billing Provided by Rewardmemore Ltd: 8 The Rutts Bushey Heath, Herts UK WD23 1LJ

• Wa
    Warren Finch May 11, 2009

Much like many other commenter's listed here; I inquired about another unrelated product. Paid postage for a "free" information CD. I was automatically enrolled in this rewardmemore program without my knowledge. I cancelled and thought I was through with the ordeal. This occurred in November 2007. After a one year anniversary- they enrolled me again without my knowledge or consent. I have someone else "family member" doing my bookkeeping for me. We did not catch the monthly charge of $ 24.95 from December 2008 - through May 2009. Now I have just cancelled the program again after 6 months of unauthorized charges. I am fighting to get my money reimbursed. They keep sending me in circles to several different phone numbers and addresses. I have seen all off them that are previously posted in this column. I still haven't found the right avenue to get my $150 of "stolen money" back. I am disabled and on very limited budget so that money could go a long way toward something that I actually used and not to "these crooks".
    They cannot tell me what service they provide or what I gain for the charges I incur on my credit card. They just find ways to keep arbitrarily start billing my credit card. I think It should be criminal charges that the information was given to them from the 3rd party that I was dealing with in the first place. I have never authorized, approved, or consented to this type of business or transaction to take place or much less to be billed for it.
    The company rerwardmemore, has also never established communications with me stating that this was taking place. I discovered an email in a junk folder that my spam filter had thrown out and started investigating it. The e-mail address could have been a discontinued one and the company would have never known it. They never confirmed an e-mail address with me. They also never called or wrote a letter even though they had all the information to do so! This is more than bad business practices. This is robbery!

Warren Finch
    Northwest, AR.

Sarah Lumpp Mar 19, 2008

I don't who what this company is. I never gave them my credit card. Now, I see that there have charged my card in other states for unknown items while I was out of the country. I have disputed the transactions with my credit card company. I will be filing a complaint with the BBB and federal trade commission. This is completely fraudulant and I will not tolerate it.

• Ju
    Judy Stottmeister Mar 17, 2008

I did not knowingly sign up for this service. Please unsubscribe me and give credit f or $33.87.

• Ve
    verna parish Mar 14, 2008

i was charged twice from my bank debit card.have no idea who this company is or what they do.it appears they make their money defrauding people or just plain stealing from them.my bank tried to get the money back and they refused

• La
    larry lay Feb 05, 2008

They have my card number and I would like to know how..If anyone can tell me how tro put a stop to these people let me know.

• Ro
    Robert Davidson Jan 23, 2008

Thoday was the swcond time in a week I have called the 888 number, as I just discovered they took another $33.87 out of my account. When I talked to Trent at this number, he gave me the corporate (?) office address, which is different than what I saw above, in another complaint. The address he gave me in Reno is 1 Liberty St., 6th floor, Reno, NV 89501. The e-mail address he gave me took me to this address, which leads me to wonder if indeed, this is internet fraud, or at the very least, a scam. So far, they have taken $33.87 out of my account twice and refunded once.

• Wa
    washington stevens Jan 13, 2008

I have no idea who the hell REWARDMEMORE is or what are the true benefits of signing with these folks. I know one thing, I do not wish for these people to collect another dime of my hard earned money!

• Je
    jennifer raye farino Jan 03, 2008

I am being charged by this company "rewardmemorelive" also. I do not know this company, nor do I appreciate being charged $34.00. I am sending a letter and calling them about this matter.

• De
    DELUXE Jan 02, 2008

hey guys,
    they should be reported and must be stopped. this is a BIG SCAM...GETTING YOUR MONEY WITHOUT YOU KNOWING IT. THAT'S BIG TIME ILLEGAL. I called the number above and they said they're not refunding because it's outside the policy date coz its been a month already. that i need to write a letter to first east liberty st. 6th floor, reno nevada 89501. they don't even have a number. the reason i wasn;t checking my credit card was because i never used it. FTC AND BBB IT IS!!!!

• Th
    Theresa Barrington Jan 01, 2008

I ordered the CD through grant writer pro for a free trial and I got signed up the reward me more without my knowledge. I know that I did not want the reward me more program because I do not do alot of shopping on the internet. I know that grant writer pro is getting something out of the deal because they gave me 3 numbers to cancel but when I asked about reward me more they said they knew nothing about them which is a lie if I see them on various website linked to reward me more. I will contact them tomorrow and get credit back into my account because this is a scam.

Mark Wilder Dec 31, 2007

I got charge 33.87 I dont know what this is I want my money back. I do not want Rewardmemorelive

• Do
    donny bistro Dec 28, 2007

hi, my name donny vistro and i would never use my BANK CARD OR ANY CARDS AND I DONT BUY ONLINE PERIOD! and some how they were able to get it!!!!!!!!!! lucky i have fraud protection!! they were automatically flagged !! i still do not know how the were able to get such info!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE: (1.888.546.2285).

• Ps
    P. Sindler Dec 27, 2007

Just to let everyone know my boyfriend and I just called the company to get the charge of $33.87 taken off of his account as well. Luckily we had a nice agent who didnt ask questions and just refunded that amount. She told us anytime you sign up online for a "free" offer or something "too good to be true" it gets billed to a company such as theirs and it's their annual membership fee. My boyfriend never signed up for anything like that so I still don't understand how they got his credit card info. Anyways, call Customer Service: [protected] Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm and tell them to take off the charge.

• Si
    Simona Dec 26, 2007

This sounds very familiar. I purchased that same CD. I was linked from a trusted website. I am going to let them know about this. I just called today and equested a eund . We will see what happens in 7 - 10 days.

• Ju
    Juan Rodriguez Dec 20, 2007

Hello everyone:
    I just thought and share with you my experience on the same subject.
    I open my bank statement and saw not only a charge from rewardmemorelive.com but from BSM/Grant and networkagenda. something i had never had purchased. anyway! everybody so far has been cooperative and have refunded my money. I did litle more research on what I had done in the past couple of weeks things i had purchased online etc. What happened is that I was searching for information on grants, which im sure this will ring a bell to may of you right? anyway one of the sites i came about was offering information on a CD for $1.97 or something like that. Well that was the spark the lead to the explossion!! you know what i mean. When you order such CD they automatically sign you up to all those companies that are related to that site and of course this is without you knowing. I think that is compleatly wrong and kind of ironic here we are looking for help to get us trhough life and we are getting ripped off. There has got to be something that wikll stop this kind of chain reaction that signs you up for things you are not aware of at the time you buy or sign up for something. I hope that all of you get your money back I was lucky i monitor my account often due to the lack of money of course and i caught these charges the day they were charged but can you imagine seen those after a month or two. than i can see having more trouble getting our money back. I hope this helps many of you and makes all of us monitor our bank accounts closely.

• Pe
    perseil tranumn Dec 13, 2007

I need to cancel this offer.

Angela Hindes Dec 09, 2007

I too have been a victim of this (?) company!!! I just found out that they took 33.87 of my money and I have no idea who they are. I am a single, disabled mom, and they just took my light bill money!!! Please help in anyway you can to get these people!!

• Ka
    Kathy Barney Dec 07, 2007

I also have been VICTIM of FRAUD by this company. I feel that there can be more done when it comes to fraud.. and I also feel that the victims should be kept inform of their reports of fraud from different companies. Has any one ever considered a law suit against these companies that commit fraud? I will also be filing a report against this company with Federal Trade Commission and the B.B.B !!!

Joshua Andrew Henson Dec 06, 2007

I have also been a victim of fraud by this company! I have never even heard of them or for that matter ever been on their web site! I have contacted the Federal Trade Commission to file a formal complaint, and I urge anyone else who is a victim of that pathetic company, to file one as well. The more that they have, the quicker action will be taken.

• Jc
    J. Calvin Jones Dec 06, 2007

I did not open this sight and I want my money back as soon as possable.!!!!

66A97

• Ga
    Gail G. Nov 30, 2007

I had the same charge on my account and when i called the customer service # stated above, they told me they are not able to do any kind of refund and that i have to send a letter to their corporate office. I told them this is internet theft and that i will be reporting them to the BBB. The address i was given is
    5836 S. Pecos Rd, Dept 101
    Las Vegas, Nevada 68920.

• As
    Ashlee Taylor Nov 29, 2007

I got a charge by these ppl for no reason, I had no idea who they were. I searched the internet and found this...
    By Phone: Customer Service: [protected] Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm

Call that number. And they will refund your money. Do not take no they didn't charge your card as an answer. Be persistent and it will be taken care of.