united tax relief Complaints & Reviews

united tax reliefFraudulent claim

This company has done nothing but scam me and my family during a stressful time. I owed the IRS a significant amount of money and was told by a Michael Crenshaw that our debt would be lowered and then after turning over approximately $5300.00 dollars increased the promise from one amount to another. Then they recieved all this personal information about us and proceeded to do absolutely NOTHING. I could not reach anyone at United Tax Relief, Michael Crenshaw or anyone else. The person handling our case Naydali Hurst refused to EVER call me to discuss the time and strategy, only to e-mail that she had a busy tax season, yata, yata, yata. P.S. We now have an IRS lean on my home and the IRS refuses to accept the ""negotiated settement''. BEWARE of these SCAMMERS!!!

• Da
    Dana Brooks Sep 04, 2011

I found a company that can help www.americastaxnetwork.com. They offer up to two hours of consultation for $99.00. The person they put you in touch with is an Enrolled Agent that was a FORMER employee of the IRS. They will talk with you, discuss your case and answer any questions during that time. If you wish they will then pull your masterfile and check your records with the IRS. If they can help they will offer solutions after they review all your info. Since they are Enrolled Agents and not sales people like these other groups they could lose their liscense. Hope this helps..

• 33
    333777 Apr 15, 2013

Took my money, won't return emails or phone calls!!! Glad I didn't give them all they wanted before I saw they did nothing for me...

No one deal with this guy or this company!
    John Langley
    United Tax Relief
    334 2nd Ave. N. Jacksonville Beach, Fl. 32250

united tax reliefno action

I paid these guys $3500.00 in order to reduce a fed bill of $ 7, 000 and a state bill of $30, 000 .

The fed just turned my OIC down and the OIC has been in the wrong office of the state for 4 months.

United Tax Relief did the paperwork. That's all. Even that was done wrong, so I had to redo it.

Now the emails aren't being answered, the phones are not answering and have been disconnected. 411 doesn't have them listed in Florida anymore and I'm out 3500 bucks and still owe the feds and the state.

The previous complaint on United had a phone #, but of course it's disconnected. I was looking for help, not a miracle. All I got was screwed.

Mr. Sloan and Mr. Krenshaw, you can run but you can't hide.

I can find Peerless Drive in Jacksonville, but it won't be a pleasant site when I get there.

Anyone with info on these bums please call at [protected] ask for Jim.

AnnSSSS Mar 17, 2010

Jim -

Mike Krenshaw. 800-260-3201 ext 105. He just left me a message...something about slander on the google website. I expect you'll be getting a call too, even though both of our complaints were totally factual. In fact, your story was so close to mine, I thought it was the one I had written.

JOSEPH PARKER Nov 10, 2010

I HIRED UNITED TAX REIEF ABOUT A YEAR AGO AND I HAVE ABSOLUTLEY NO COMPLAINTS. THEY FIXED MY MESS OF TAXES, RELEASED MY TAX LEVY AND IN THE END THEY REDUCED MY 286, 000 TAX DEBT DOWN SIGNIFICANTLY. I HAVE REFERRD ALL OF MY FRIENDS IN NEED OF TAX HELP TO UTR. THANKS UTR AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

SINCERELY SATISFIED,

JOHN PARKER

united tax relief — federal tax help

Paid this company 750.00 they said they could get my federal taxes i owe down from 6000 to 960 dollars. ir...

united tax relieftook $ no return calls

I have been calling this company for the last 4 months, no return calls, when i contacted the same name office in santa ana, they said we are a different office, but send money to us and we can help, yeah right what a joke. this company just rips off poor people, i am sure am not the only one. don't let them take your hard earn cash!

• Ut
    U.T.R. Nov 10, 2010

We have no Client named so called Contessa Edwards. One of the problems with the internet is there is so many cases where people in general and also from from other companies etc like to fraud you due to?? We provide Superior Service With The Lowest Rates!!!

Sincerely,
    UTR

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices