TriClear Complaints & Reviews

TriClearTriClear Class Action

From what has been pretty obvious is that TriClear.com is a scam, The product does not clear up acne and the company helps itself to your bank account. Fight back! Thank you to all that have commented about the scam. I am always skeptical of online products and always google for "xyz reviews" first.

DNS lookup of triclear.com it is registered to a:

Registrant:
Dan Ellis
Dan Ellis
PO Box 1699
Suisun, CA 94585
US
Email: [protected]@syndero.com

If you then go further and do a look up of syndero.com. Dan Ellis is also the "VP Corporate Strategy, Co-Founder". TriClear trademark is also registered at the US patent office under:

Syndero LLC CORPORATION DELAWARE 128 King Street, 4th Floor San Francisco CALIFORNIA 94107

Syndero LLC registered in California as of 08/18/2008 is canceled but still assigned to a:

BRAD KLAUS
333 BRYANT STREET, SUITE 360
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94107
(this is probably an office)

Brad Klaus is described as the CEO and Founder according to the Syndero.com in the "About Us" section of the website.

If anyone is really looking into a class action suit... here is where the trail begins. You probably don't need a very expensive lawyer either. With all the people here and your financial statements the evidence will speak for itself in court, though I recommend having some kind of lawyer. The cost to file a BBB complaint is worthless compared to really making a case if you are so angry. Unfortunately you can't directly sue Brad Klaus because its a LLC. I'm also not sure how it's working now considering the cancellation of the LLC; this is when you do need a lawyer.

So to conclude.. TriClear is a subsidy of Syndero LLC under the ownership of a Brad Klaus in San Francisco, California.

[protected]@gmail.com

TriClearTRICLEAR BETTER THAN PROACTIVE

I have read complaints about the incentivised marketing channel but not about the product. It is GREAT and the results are proven!

Try the product at www.triclear.com

Regards,

Chanel Benoit

• Si
    Sivakumaran Sivaguru Nov 12, 2007

I was cheated by a women in Coimbatore India are there any possibility to lodge criminal charges against her while I am in Canada.

• Da
    Dave Halbur Jan 04, 2008

I do agree the product has GREAT RESULTS on my daughter's skin! My daughter was at the end of her rope with all the acne products in the store. We seen this product pop up on a yahoo page one day and since then my daughters face is a whole new look. She is more confident and makes the effort to go out more and enjoy herself instead of being so consumed with her looks and what people will think. So in my personal opinion, the product has to get out to the public in someway, shape or form. I am not upset at all how we found out about this product. There is an old saying " don't knock it, till you try it"

THANKS TRICLEAR!
    -Dave Halbur

TriClearFree Trial and charge!

I sent for a free trial and was charged for the free trial. That was ok. But then there was no return address to send it back if I did not want to keep it. I then notified customer service about this and let them know that they had also withdrew $69.00 from my bank account. I wanted the $69.00 put back and no more TriClear sent. I did want an address so that I could send the trial box back. That was last week and still have not heard anything from them. Today is Aug.1st. They took out 6.95 on July 5 and then took out the 69.95 on July 24. I canceled, they took the money and sent nothing, which I do not want either now.

Beware!

TriClear — Message from TriClear customer service!

This is a message from TriClear Customer Service. We are posting this message to make sure that anybody...

TriClear — Unauthorized credit card charges

This company offers a free trial offer for 6.95 shipping, but if you don't return the unused portion of...