Torrenthandler.com Complaints & Reviews

Torrenthandler.comThey are a total scam

Stay away. I tried downloading a couple of different torrents and they never downloaded at all. The torrents were good as I was able to get them with a regular torrent client. I contacted customer support, they did not respond. Want to to After requesting a refund through the payment processing company that they use, they did respond but now they do not want to refund my money. They are a total scam.

• Or
    Ormonde Jan 08, 2013

Do NOT use their service. When it does work, it's slower than slow, and now everything is just in the "processing" state. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. They have no customer service as they refuse to answer emails!

Torrenthandler.comThey will take your money and refuse to give it back

Basically, I payed them so I could download a torrent but in return they gave me a service that didn't work. For some reason their whole website is stuck under some processing glitch and they refuse to give me a refund of the money I payed them even when its their fault the system wont allow any more downloads. I thought they could be trusted, but it turns out that they will take your money and refuse to give it back even when they are the ones at fault.