Toronto Pathways Complaints & Reviews

Toronto Pathwaysmisrepresentation

Received a phone call out of the blue from Pathways...spoke to Diana. She indicated that one of the "directors" reviewed my resume and would like to meet with me regarding my career. I told her that the company was not familiar to me. she replied that another company referred my resume to them.
She immediately wanted to know if i could come in for an appointment with a Stephen McDonald (not Fisher)..hmmmm?
I had not yet investigated the company, but said yes. After going home and finding various negative information on the company, on the internet, i decided to call and cancel my appointment. When I spoke to another person there, she did not even ask why I was cancelling, but i made sure that i told her i heard their company was not legitimate and that i would not like to deal with them. She did not reply and just hung up. Obviously the company is a scam...and how sad that people are that desperate for work that they would allow themselves to shamelessly call people up while misrepresenting their intentions. I felt uneasy from the first call...word of advice...if your gut feels uneasy, listen to it!

Toronto PathwaysGreat Service!

Gord lead me through a process of self evaulation and analyisis that lead to a much improved resume and a very targetted job search for me. It culminated in a job offer that I am thrilled with. I highly reccomend Gord for assistance in job searh but most importantly for a revealing self analysis that assists you in determining what you want out of work.

Louie” May 9, 2012

Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, Creative

3rd Louie D.
hired Gordon as a Career Coach in 2012

“Gord MacKay is an articulate, detailed and well organized Business Leader who provides expertise business guidance and great customer service qualities to all he comes in contact with. Gord is an innovative strategist who utilzes "logical out of the box thinking to motivate others in the Needs of the Business". A trustworthy, integral professional with a wealth of business sauve and clear potential to exceed at any executive high level with a determined sense of vision and urgency...” April 19, 2012

Top qualities: Personable, High Integrity, Creative

3rd Ken N.
hired Gordon as a Executive in 2011

“Gordon MacKay is professional with years of experience in career consultancy. His years of experience as an entrepreneur, employer and employee, help clients understand both side of career development. He has the desire to help clients to succeed, to encourage, and to keep you motivated.

Eugenia Moraru” July 21, 2010

Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, Expert

3rd EUGENIA M.
hired Gordon as a Career Coach in 2010

“Excellent in all” January 6, 2010

Top qualities: Good Value, High Integrity, Creative

3rd Wilfrido T.
hired Gordon as a IT Consultant in 1992, and hired Gordon more than once

“RDG Careers provides full service career councilling and Gord McKay delivers the service with a high level of professionalism and knowledge.” June 30, 2009

Top qualities: Personable, Expert, High Integrity

3rd Alan M.
hired Gordon as a Career Coach in 2001

“Gord is great career coach who knows what he is talking about. He is patient and can always empathize my situations well. I would be happy to recommend him to anyone who needs career coaching.” October 17, 2008

Top qualities: Personable, Expert, High Integrity

Kane D.
hired Gordon as a Career Coach in 2001

Toronto Pathways — Toronto Pathways is a stupid scam

Hi everybody, Today I received a phone call from Toronto Pathways. I was invited to interview right away, seemed me fishy. The receptionist asked me to take a pen to note the...

Toronto Pathways — Employment scam - Toronto Pathways

Hello all, I just wanted to let you know that a well-known scam company has just changed its name (again). They used to be called Job Success, William Baxter, Robertson, RDG...