Menu
CB Business and Industrial Starcrest Of California

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Starcrest Of California

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Starcrest Of California. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Starcrest Of California.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Starcrest Of California's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Starcrest Of California, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Starcrest Of California. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

R
6:44 pm EDT

Starcrest Of California I did not receive free butterfly magnet with my last order

The free butterfly refrigerator magnet was free to any order over $20. If you check order [protected] you will find that it is over $20. I have done a lot of business with you and I feel that you should honor your advertisement. As for 100 words, well it is hard to do unless you want me to get really pissed and tell you what I really think. If for some reason you feel you do not owe me this butterfly magnet then I will think long and hard about ording from you again. Pissed, Pissed, Pissed, Pissed, Pissed!

Read full review of Starcrest Of California
R
9:36 am EST

Starcrest Of California Send me bad gold coins

Some time ago i ordered a golden bicentennial coin collection (starcrest sku#76754 ump#3407) are the numbers on the packet, they now are turning green, they have never been out of the container that they arrived in.

PLEASE tell me that you will replace them .

The certificat of authenticity is in the packet. they to me are not authentic.because I have other gold coins older than these with NO signs of green oxidation.this page is being copied to appear in national news papers to make the public aware of this kind of goings -on.

I will not order anymore till this matter is resolved.

Read full review of Starcrest Of California

1:42 pm EDT

Starcrest Of California Terrible experience

Cheap, junky merchandise from mail order business. Mom bought me combs that are advertised to 'Transform you hairstyle in minutes, double the volume, beautifully layered, full bodied bobs, or stylish layered bangs.' and much more. Wow, simple little plastic comb can do all this? I don't think so.

I want to send back all these cheap presents my elderly mom bought me but there is no phone number, no email address, no web address or way to contact them.

Read full review of Starcrest Of California and 1 comment