Menu
Home Education Star Search Casting
A
8:52 am EDT

Star Search Casting - Don't wast your money

Do not waste money on this site. I am currently a member of this site and am not getting anything exciting. I submited myself to several casting calls this site offers and got an e-mail back from one that was a scam casting call. Any company that asks you to pay money for the service of casting calls is a scam. Trust me on this. Please do yourself a favor and join actorsconnect.com. They have free auditions. I have gotten one scam e--mail from them so far but it wasn't a casting call I submited myself to. Or spend your money you would spend on star search as a member and invest in your own Talent agent so you know you are getting legit jobs.
Sincerely,
Angry Star casting member

Hide full review
K
3:08 am EDT

Star Search Casting - Fraud and scam

This on line casting site in business for years, has finally been exposed for defrauding it's clients. Before YOU pay them, you may wish to read the following links and then, you decide!

/URL removed/?q1=ALL&q4=&q6=&q3=&q2=&q7=&searchtype=0&submit2=Search%21&q5=star+search+casting

1 comment
C
Jul 04, 2009 2:13 am EDT

I strongly disagree as a bronze member of starsearchcasting i believe that star search casting has changed my life! I am now a confident individual who has been contacted by 4 casting directors and agencies in the past 2 months. Although as a bronze member you do not have to pay for your exposure and membership I have been very successful on this website. My opinion of this complaint is that you have probabally never visited the starsearchcasting website and you don't know what they are really about. I love starsearchcasting and I am only 14 years old! If you have heard of starsearchcasting before you would know that as a bronze member you get little exposure but do not have to pay a cent! You would also know that if you are willing to pay to be a gold or platinam member that you have thirty days to decide if it is worth it or not and starsearchcasting will FULLY garentee you the money you have payed! Please keep in mind that I am only 14 and I know this! So shouldn't an adult who is wiser know this. Next time you think a website is a fraud please read because you maybe only hearing the opinions of the competetors of that website!
Please contact me if you have any questions!
- Colleen B.
Ontario, Canada
email: [email protected]

Hide full review
V
1:53 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

If you're planning on signing up with star search casting, don't. I did and wasted my money, got absolutely nothing but outdated free jobs. Their website totally misrepresents what they do. I emailed with questions about a dozen times or so and got no response. the company touts it's bbb approved. Well, after much research into the better business bureau...

ADVERTISIMENT
Is this your company? Claim your business, engage with your consumers, leave official public responses, track complaints and customer replies at no cost. Get free account