Spiritualnetworks.com Complaints & Reviews

Spiritualnetworks.comThey banned my friend because of his post

My friend has been registered on the website www.spiritualnetworks.com. He told me that he has been banned, because he used some of the forbidden words and therefore the moderators immediately banned him. He didn’t get any notification, and he simply couldn’t open the website and his account. We decided to warn other people and be careful with what you post on the website.

Respond

Spiritualnetworks.comOwner blocks and reads profiles, messages

I recently joined the website www.spiritualnetworks.com, but I was shocked when my account was blocked. It turned out that the owner checked and read all messages and profiles. He also didn’t accept if you wanted to join other website, where you can find friends. I don’t advise you to register here, because the owner will know everything about you and your life. Share this info or post comments.

1 Response
        Japaha Dec 16, 2016

I joined Spiritual Networks in January 2011. I posted frequently for a long time and added a lot of friends-over 5000. I didn't post for a long time and came back and began replying to other posts and always in a positive manner. If I didn't agree I didn't reply to post. Mostly I marketed my free sessions and energy work on a daily basis. I went to sign in on a Monday and my email no longer was in the system. I signed up again and was accepted, posted experience and next day was deleted again. I posted experience on Facebook page and was eliminated from that page too. All without explanation or contact. I have no idea why this has happened.

Spiritualnetworks.comUnprofessional Service

Hi. I WAS A MEMBER ON THIS SITE!

YESTERDAY I UPLOADED A VIDEO FROM YOUTUBE BUT FOUND THAT IT HAD BEEN REMOVED. IT WAS A CLIP FROM A PARANORMAL SERIES! IT WAS A MEDIUM CLAIMING TO HAVE PICKED UP ON A SPIRIT CALLED MARY, WHO WAS LOOKING FOR A MAN CALLED DICK! THAT VIDEO APPEARED TO HAVE BEEN REMOVED! I SENT A MESSAGE TO THE OWNER ASKING WHY IT WAS REMOVED AND IF IT WAS DEEMED INAPPRORIATE, DUE TO HOW THE NATURE OF THIS VIDEO COULD HAVE BEEN PERCEIVED, ALTHOUGH IT WAS AIRED ON TELEVISION SO SURELY THIS WAS INNOCENT AND APPRORIATE? I RECEIVED NO REPLY. I REMOVED THE OWNER FROM MY FRIENDLIST! I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS COMPULSORY TO HAVE THE OWNER AS A FRIEND! I RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM THE OWNER ON MY PAGE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE STATING THAT I HAD MADE A MISTAKE IN UNFRIENDING HIM. I FELT IT WAS 1. A THREAT. 2 INAPPRORIATE SEEING AS IF HE HAD A PROBLEM WITH THAT, OR IT WAS SITE RULES TO HAVE THE OWNER ON YOUR FRIEND-LIST THEN IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE APPRORIATE/PROFESSIONAL TO HAVE SENT A PRIVATE MESSAGE!

I VISITED THE SPIRITUAL NETWORK PAGE ON FACEBOOK AND STATED HOW UNPROFESSIONAL IT WAS! I WAS BLOCKED FROM THE SITE. I SENT AN E-MAIL CLAIMING I WOULD REPORT THIS AND WAS BANNED FROM THE SITE!

I HAVE WITNESSED THE OWNER WARNING SOMEONE IN THE PAST REGARDING WHAT HE BELIEVED TO BE AN OBSCENE IMAGE. THAT WOMAN IS STILL ON THE SITE, AND NO THREAT OR ABN WAS ISSUED TO HER. I FEEL THAT THE OWNER A MALE CALLED JASON WAS ANNOYED WITH ME BECAUSE I APPEARED TO BE POPULAR WITH A LOT OF THE USERS, MAINLY FEMALE!

IF I AM IN THE WRONG - WHY WAS MY POST ON THE SPIRITUAL FACEBOOK PAGE REMOVED? THIS SITE SHOULD BE WILLING TO ACCEPT BAD REVIEWS ASWELL AS GOOD! BECAUSE HE (JASON) DOES NOT WANT ME TO SPEAK OUT ABOUT THIS, BUT I AM NOT GOING TO BE VINDICATED BY THIS MAN. HE HAD A PERSONAL VENDETTA AGAINST MYSELF.

Respond

Spiritualnetworks.com — Avoid this company at all costs

I was a member of spiritual networks for around 9 months. I am a psychic and did use it as and advertising...