Spadester Complaints & Reviews

SpadesterScammed

Hello,

Just a warning that we have to repeat again and again, please stay way clear of spadester.com do not even download the software!!!

1. They do not pay if you win
2. They will use your details for comercial reasons
3. They will try to hack your email
4. The will clear your credit cards

1 - when you win you will never see your money! If in doubt just google spadester or spadester scam and you will find posts dating back years from victems

2. They sell your email + profile to anyone willing to pay

3. When u revolt they will use the password u use for the spadester account and use this to try and get into your email and other!! Yes they have done this with me personal, i was dumb enough to use the same password for the spadester account and my email and when i started to make noise about my winnings that never got paid they actualy used my info to hack my yahoo email and send out dozens of emails in my name!!!
They also hacked my blog and twitter account via my yahoo email!!!

4. When u google spadester u will find hundreds of posts made by victems! Once they get hold of your credit card details they will empty it using fake gaming companies to get their hands on your cash!

Realy people do yourself a big favor and just never go near this scam and please warn your friends, its time we deal with this bunch once and forever, support the cause and lets get spadester. Con offline

• Sw
    swaggerdealer Mar 24, 2013

i have been trying to get on line to play cards for two days whats goin on

Spadester — no payout

support @Spadester.com They wont payout, I played only a couple of games and was playing with real good...

Spadesterthey owe me over three thousand and they wont pay

They say that they wont pay me because they say I cheated. Actually they dont pay anyone as the people on the site would often tell me

• To
    tom reed Oct 28, 2008

spadesters is nothing but 1 big scam site they ripped me off for 1599 thx spadesters for your 3 months of promisng me my money then closing my account your damn scammers NEVER PLAY AT SPADESTERS THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY OH BTW NICK WEBBER YOUR A PIECE OF CRAP

anon Nov 16, 2008

Spadester not only jipped me out of my bonus in the get go, but also seemed to rack bots against me that knew how to make me lose. It was too unreal as if the "players" I played against were bots with AI knowledge into my hand. With the knowledge it would calc the best way to take my bids, hands, and cash... RIPOFF!!!

• Gm
    GMoney99 Jul 15, 2009

Give em another chance. They took awhile too get on the right track, but have since become extremely efficient in their payouts. I should know, I was one of the first to post a bad comment about them and have since seen the light. My name on Spadester.com is GMoney99, and like you they seemed to be messing with me also, but like I said have since paid me over 500 dollars, and have done so very quickly. So good luck and I hope you give them another try.

JaymeJbo Jul 15, 2009

I've been paid out anytime I want

• Sp
    spadester-victim Jul 16, 2009

These recent posts are fake posts by spadester itself. They don't pay. They just take your identity information.

kevolt Jul 22, 2009

I know a lot about spadester, and can probably answer any questions that you have. In particular, if you're confused about what is true, just drop me an email. Feel free to remain anonymous. My email is [email protected]

kevolt Jul 31, 2009

Hello. Spadester told me to remove my posts from this site, but I don’t know how. Can anybody help?

kevolt Aug 06, 2009

Nobody is helping me to remove my posts from this site, so please visit:
    That will get you the correct information.