Southside Towing Complaints & Reviews

Southside TowingUNJUSTIFIED TOWED VEHICLES

In november 10 2011 abouth 30 vehicles were tow from a parking lot, adjacent to an appartments units, the parking lot belongs to a bargain store, the owner of the store allowed us to park from 7:00 pm. to 7:00 am, many people park their cars there including my own vehicle, for almost five years until in November 10, 2011 when we woke up to go to work, our cars were not in the spot where we had lefted the nigh before, there was no advise or anything that would tell us we could not park there that night, we all park thinking that nothing will happend to our cars, the owner said that he left a paper saying that we could not park there becouse he was going to repaing the parking lanes, however. they just spray the lanes of each parking like if they were just covering what they had done, in other words unprofesionally painted, therefore I wish I would like Southside Towing and the ownere of the parking lot to be investigated, to check if they commited any violation on the towing codes, I think we should have been advised,

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Sl
      SlayerGal Sep 14, 2011

Unless you had the permission in writing that you were allowed to park in an area otherwise off limits, you're screwed. That's the risk you took, sorry.

Southside TowingBad Customer Service

I had witnessed a young couple being harassed by an employee from Southside Towing. The employee had called the young man racial slurs and inappropriate words. I also learned that the young woman had missing articles after she had retrieved her car. She was missing a pair of leather gloves and a leather jacket. I was appalled by the manner the employee had displayed. The young couple had been standing out in the cold for over an hour in order to get their car back. I had also witnessed that the employee had been extremely nervous and defensive when the young man tried to take pictures of their car. The employee finally slammed the gate shut. The employee refused the couple to go to their car in order to get her purse. Why would the employee get very defensive when the couple wanted to take pictures of their car? We all had become suspicious in what was going on behind shut gates. Also, when it was finally to sign papers, the employee only allowed the female to enter the gates. The young man and I were both extremely concerned about the woman. The employee had also promised the couple for the EXACT COPY of the receipt which included her handwritten documentation, she was denied that and was only given a printed copy BEFORE her handwritten documentation. Finally when the car was driven out of the lot by the employee, the couple immediately noticed that there was severe damage to the front passenger side of the car. The couple took pictures immediately. They had filed a police report with a police officer on the scene. The police officer also stated that it seems that the damage is fresh.
    Southside Towing fails to display any courtesy or customer service to the clients. I strongly urge that they receive training in having a better relationship with the clients.

Comment Guidelines