Royal Resorts Complaints & Reviews

Royal ResortsParshuram finance pvt ltd — royal holiday club refund of my amount by surrendering royal club membership

During my visit at goa Royal India holiday club marketing person met us & he gave royal membership proposal. Based on discussion with him, we took royal resorts membership. My purchase agreement no is RIHC1/050514/15818 and membership no is 007335HMC
Now Parshuram Finance Pvt Ltd is charging us 19 % reducing interest rate much higher than any other banks or private institution financing.
We have paid 6 lakhs rupees till date and there was no information about the guest booking charges. Also they have been threatening us with legal action in case we do not continue to pay the loan.
The outstanding amount is 1 lakhs rupees. Also to other people they have sold the membership at much lesser rate.
We were told that if we pay and book at any time it will be 6000 rupees per week and there will be bonus weeks. Now for the same sometimes they are charging me 10000 rupees and sometimes they are charging 24000 for the same. What a disparity to deal with
Whenever I asked for resort booking for my vacation every time they told that resort is full & no place is available. You need to book one year before. How i can plan before one year?
The membership plan & loan plan which was discussed with us was different & we got different plan. Now parshuram finance is asking more installment from us & they told us if we will not get interest & installment, we will lose this facility.
This is purely cheating has done with me. I also don't want to continue with royal group. I asked 3 to 4 times in this year to cancel my membership & refund my amount. But Royal India is not ready to do that. I have called & mailed no of times but Royal India is not responding from day one.
I am not getting any positive response from Royal India as they have already got full payment from parshuram finance.
I don't want to continue my membership with Royal India & I need refund of my amount. They are telling me that I made an agreement with them which cannot be cancelled.

Regards,
Khushali

1 Response
    • De
      Debycole Oct 04, 2017

I had a terrible experience with this resort, they lied to me at a presentation telling me that i was going to be able to use my timeshare and then to rent it would be payed by itself, but it never happened, not only i couldnt rent it but also i couldnt even use it, theyve stolen me lots of money, and time!!! Be smart and stay away from this nightmare. Looking for a solution to my problem i found this blog where at least ive learned a lil bit more about what to do in those cases, and maybe theres still a way out for all of us! Good luck.

Royal Resortsroyal resorts goa

“ I posted a complaint on this website in November 2009. http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/royal-resorts-goa-c243405.html#c1294349 To date I have tried unsuccessfully to remove or amend it. I want to state that the Member services department of Royal Resorts have resolved any issues I had and I am happy with their service now. So please IGNORE the previous post as through direct communication we have all issues resolved. Any person having questions about the service or the membership should call and speak to them in the first instance before posting comments as they are hard to remove once posted.“

Respond

Royal ResortsVerbal abuse by the Sales Executive

The Executove from Royal Resorts called me a couple of times offering a free voucher for 3night-3days. I thought about it for some time and when I told her that I was not interested on the 3rd or 4th call, she abused me verbally.

Please beware of this place and any free offers they trow your way, these people do not seem to have any regard for other people's self-respect and it seems they can go down to any level.

2 Responses
        • Th
          ThomasR70 Aug 21, 2013

Unfortunately, timeshare sales in Mexico are in its majority a huge scam. The OPC, the one on the street inviting you makes $250-$350 per couple...so be sure he tells you any lie there is. Timeshare sales people are rotating from place to place and mostly alcoholics that look for their 8% comission. We attended a Mayan Palace timeshare presentation and were surprised how they work, like sharks, and some are really good showing numbers, benefits, etc...If i did not know, i probably would have bought. Be careful and NEVER make a decision the same day!! They love this, just tell them that you need to think about and they will throw in all they have..that is the sign that someting is not quite right... I recommend you to read this article on how most of the mayan palace timeshare presentations are being committed:

• Vi
          VICTORIA VICTORIA VICTORIA Feb 09, 2011

I CAN WELL IMAGINE WHAT THEY ARE LIKE WITH TOURISTS. THEY ARE A DANGEROUS COMPANY TO DEAL WITH AND THEY SIMPLY ARE DISHONEST. THERE IS NO QUESTION THAT THEY MISLED ME, WRITING DOZENS OF EMAILS TO SAY THAT THEY ARE CANCELLING MY CONTRACT WITH THEM AND THAT T H E Y W I L L R E T U R N T H E M O N E Y P A I D
          T O T H E M B Y M E . AND THIS SIMPLY N E V E R H A P P E N E D !!! THE ROYAL MAYAN AND ANY MAYAN IT SEEMS TO ME IF THEY ARE RUN BY THE GRUPO MAYAN ARE TO BE AVOIDED LIKE THE PLAGUE.

THEY PROMISED IN THEIR EMAILS THAT THEY WILL RETURN ALL MY MONEY PAID TO THEM AND THEY, IT APPEARS, NEVER HAD ANY INTENTION TO PAY BACK. ONCE THEY GET YOUR MONEY YOU NEVER SEE IT AGAIN. THE WAY THAT THEY SPEAK AND ACT IS CRAFTY AND FULL OF PROMISES AND THEN IN THE END THEY DON'T KEEP THOSE PROMISES. THEY WANTED ME TO SIGN A CONTRACT ONCE THEY PROMISED THE MONEY TO BE GIVEN BACK TO ME, SAYING THAT I WOULD NOT EXPOSE THEM IN ANY NEGATIVE WAY, AND JUST WAIT FOR THEM AFTER THAT, TO RETURN THE MONEY. WELL, THEY SERIOUSLY UNDERESTIMATE WOMEN, IT SEEMS, THINKING THAT THEY HAVE NO BRAIN AND TO GET THEIR MONEY BACK THAT THEY WOULD SIGN ANYTHING. WELL, OF COURSE, IF YOU HAD A PROPER ASSURANCE THAT THEY WOULD PAY BACK THE MONEY, EXCEPT FOR A FEW WORDS IN AN EMAIL, YOU WOULD DO IT, BUT THEY CLEARLY INTENDED TO DECEIVE ME, I BELIEVE, AND THAT IS NOT ON!!! I DON'T LIKE THEIR ATTITUDE EITHER. IT STINKS! THEY ARE RUDE AND TRY TO DISTRACT YOU IN ORDER TO HAVE IT THEIR WAY AND KEEP YOUR MONEY. THE LAW IN MEXICO IS NOT RESPECTED BY THEM AT ALL. THEY DO NOT ADHERE TO THE COOLING OFF PERIOD PROVIDED BY LAW IN MEXICO AND THEY GIVE YOU A KICK IN THE REAR END WITH THEIR BEHAVIOUR TOWARD YOU WHEN YOU GO FOR YOUR MONEY BACK. YOU GET NOTHING IN WRITING FROM DAY ONE, IT IS ALL SALES TALK AND LIES! WHEN YOU COME TO YOU REALISE THAT THEY ARE SELLING HOT AIR. AND IF YOU WANT TO SELL THE TIMESHARE YOU REALISE THAT IT HAS NO VALUE AND NOBODY WANTS IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. IF ANYTHING IS GOOD THEN AT LEAST YOU CAN SELL IT BUT NOT THEIR TIMESHAERE AND THEY DO NOT TAKE IT BACK EITHER!!! DOESN'T THAT ALL SPEAK FOR ITSELF. DEALING WITH THEM IS A NIGHTMARE EXPERIENCE. THEIR FREE BREAKFAST IS AN ENORMOUS CON. IN MY CASE I RECALL THE LAVISH MEXICAN SPREAD OF FOOD WITH THE COFFEE AND TEA COMING SEPARATELY SERVED BY A WAITRESS IN UNIFORM, BEARING THE POT OF COFFEE OR TEA, ON A SILVER PLATTER. AFTER DRINKING THREE CUPS OF COFFEE FROM THAT POT I WAS DEFINITELY HARDLY ABLE TO STAND UP!!! THEY CLEARLY DID NOT EXPECT ANYONE TO DRINK AS MANY CUPS AS I DID THAT MORNING, BUT SOMETIMES I DO TO "KEEP GOING" AND I WAS ALMOST ON THE GROUND!!! I HAD TO KEEP ON SITTING DOWN EVERY SO MANY FEET AND COULD NOT IN THAT CONDITION WORK OUT WHAT THEY HAD DONE. BUT I WAS MUCH WEAKER AND WEARIER AFTER THE COFFEE THAT MORNING THAN BEFORE!!! I BELIEVE AND NOT WITHOUT REASON THAT THAT COFFEE WAS LACED WITH A DRUG TO KEEP YOU SUFFICIENTLY DOZED UP SO THAT YOU WOULD BE TALKED INTO ANYTHING AND SIGN ANYTHING. MY MIND WAS NOT WORKING NORMALLY FOR SEVERAL HOURS AFTER THE COFFEE DRINKING EPISODE. I ALMOST DOZED OFF ALTOGETHER DURING THE "PRESENTATION". THAT WAS AFTER A FULL NIGHT'S SLEEP AND DEFINITELY WAS NOT LIKE ME AT ALL. UNFORTUNATELY WHEN A TOURIST TRAVELS FROM A FAR COUNTRY, THE U.K. IN MY CASE, AND IT IS A TEN HOUR FLIGHT, I THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS JET LAG. WELL, NO JET LAG WOULD DISABLE YOU FOR THOSE HOURS LIKE THAT. THEY ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED. THE VERY REASON THAT THEY ARE IN MEXICO AND NOT IN THE U.S.A. ANYMORE HEADQUARTER WISE, SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!! I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE BEEN TAKEN TO COURT A LOT IN THE USA!!! IF A COMPANY WANTS TO ACT UNLAWFULLY MEXICO THEN
          SEEMS THE SOFTER OPTION BY A LONG SHOT. BEWARE OF THE GRUPO MAYAN!!! THEY ARE PROS AND THEY KNOW HOW TO "PULL THE WOOL OVER YOUR EYES". THERE ARE PLENTY OF REPS THERE AND THEY ARE LIKE HAWKS DESCENDING ON YOU WITH ALL THAT CONFUSING JARGON THEY USE. NOTHING IS CLEAR ABOUT THE WAY THAT THEY REPRESENT THEMELVES AND THEIR PRODUCT - IT IS MEANT TO BE THAT WAY, SO THAT YOU ARE IN A CLOUD FROM THE BEGINNING AND HAVING DRUK THEIR COFFEE OR TEA WHICH IS BROUGHT ON A SILVER PLATTER YOU ARE IN LULULAND FOR THE HOURS THAT THEY KEEP YOU THERE!!! ALL EXTREMELY WELL PREMEDITATED AND PLANNED. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

VERA VICTORIA CHRISTOPHER, LONDON, ENGLAND