Rolland Elliot Studios Complaints & Reviews

Rolland Elliot StudiosOverall the presentation was very poor

We used rentphotobooths.com for an event. Roland Elliott was the attendant. He showed up two hours late and then took another 30 min to set up. Our photos were never made available online. He never provided us with the photo disk as promised. When we called about it he said that he would mail it out immediately. After several calls/emails and several months, we have yet to receive it.

I rented a photobooth from another company for a previous event. Rentphotobooths.com did not compare in quality and usability at all. The booth itself looked cheap and unattractive. There were no stools provided for inside the booth. The booth was difficult to operate. There was just a camera sitting on top of a monitor. The photos were slow to be developed and the attendant was printing them on a desktop printer away from the booth, so most people either forgot to pick them up, or did not know that the prints were available. Overall the presentation was very poor.

Rolland Elliot StudiosStay away from these thief

I have had dealings with this thief. Everyone should stay away from him. I have worked for him doing the photobooths. He hires anyone from the internet to send to people's weddings. They could be rapists, murderers, etc. He don't care how he hires because he don't pay them after doing the job. I have seen so many complaints about him. Don't book him for a photobooth, he sends the person he hired crap equipment, send a stranger to your event and most times, they don't know how to run the photobooth or the equipment is junk. STAY AWAY FROM THIS THIEF.

Rolland Elliot StudiosBeware

I used Rolland Elliott studios/photography (aka Perfect Portraits, Pictures, and many other alias names) His company is also called Rent Photo Booths... I made the mistake of using him for my bridal portraits. I should have checked out the Better Business B., because if you check it out, what happened to me happens to most everybody! We paid him over $2000 for our photos and didn't receive them until 6 months after he had agreed to finnish them in a written contract! He does not return phone calls and even if you nicely ask him why you haven't received a return call, he will tell you it is your fault! He will tell you he has been too busy and treat you very poorly. When I asked him why I hadn't heard from him in nearly 2 months, he said "now, you can wait another month!"

Once he has your money, he's through doing his part! Check out the BBB and many other reviews. Steer clear from Rolland Elliott Photography/Studios, Perfect Portraits and Rent Photo Booths! The fact that he keeps changing his company name should tell you something! BEWARE!!!

Rolland Elliot StudiosScammer

Rentphotobooths.com is a scam. They hired me to work a wedding and they send me a piece of crap photobooth. I have to use some of my own equipment cause their stuff is half broken. After the event they don't pay. I haven't heard from them in 3 months. They owe me over $500 and won't answer emails or phone calls. The BBB in North Carolina has 50, yes 50!!! complaints on them. Never use this thie[censored] He does a crap job and doesn't pay his workers!!! Do your homework and check the BBB on him first!!

Rolland Elliot StudiosTerrible company

On 12/31/07 I sent a lens and $115 pre-payment to Rolland Elliot Studios for a Matrix Metering Chip Upgrade as advertised on his web site at http://home.carolina.rr.com/headshots/Nikonhome.htm. Previous to sending the lens and payment I contacted Mr. Elliot and he responded that the work would require an estimated 3-4 weeks. In mid-February I contacted Mr. Elliot and he confirmed that he had received the lens and payment and that the work would be done in "maybe a week." It has now been more than 8 months. I have attempted to contact Mr. Elliot many times since, but he had not returned my emails or phone calls.

Rolland Elliot Studios — Bad service

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices