Rolland Elliot Studios Complaints & Reviews

Rolland Elliot StudiosOverall the presentation was very poor

We used rentphotobooths.com for an event. Roland Elliott was the attendant. He showed up two hours late and then took another 30 min to set up. Our photos were never made available online. He never provided us with the photo disk as promised. When we called about it he said that he would mail it out immediately. After several calls/emails and several months, we have yet to receive it.

I rented a photobooth from another company for a previous event. Rentphotobooths.com did not compare in quality and usability at all. The booth itself looked cheap and unattractive. There were no stools provided for inside the booth. The booth was difficult to operate. There was just a camera sitting on top of a monitor. The photos were slow to be developed and the attendant was printing them on a desktop printer away from the booth, so most people either forgot to pick them up, or did not know that the prints were available. Overall the presentation was very poor.

Rolland Elliot Studios — Stay away from these thief

I have had dealings with this thief. Everyone should stay away from him. I have worked for him doing the...

Rolland Elliot Studios — Beware

I used Rolland Elliott studios/photography (aka Perfect Portraits, Pictures, and many other alias names) Hi...

Rolland Elliot Studios — Scammer

Rentphotobooths.com is a scam. They hired me to work a wedding and they send me a piece of crap photobooth. I...

Rolland Elliot StudiosTerrible company

On 12/31/07 I sent a lens and $115 pre-payment to Rolland Elliot Studios for a Matrix Metering Chip Upgrade as advertised on his web site at http://home.carolina.rr.com/headshots/Nikonhome.htm. Previous to sending the lens and payment I contacted Mr. Elliot and he responded that the work would require an estimated 3-4 weeks. In mid-February I contacted Mr. Elliot and he confirmed that he had received the lens and payment and that the work would be done in "maybe a week." It has now been more than 8 months. I have attempted to contact Mr. Elliot many times since, but he had not returned my emails or phone calls.

Rolland Elliot Studios — Bad service